Chapter 9

Sorry for the long wait, I hope this chapter makes up for it!
*~•~*~•~*

My eyes flickered open to the sight of my brother looking down at me.

"Time for school!" He yelled.

"It's Saturday!" I grunt and pull my blanket over my head.

"Oh, then why don't we go out for breakfast?"

"Where?"

I peeked out from the blanket.

"Hmm, I was thinking of something, but I don't think you'll like it-"

"Where?"

I eagerly asked.

"Nah, just go back to sleep."

"Rick, I swear to god-"

"Fine, I was just thinking of... Cinnamon Apples."

I gasped and ran out of bed.

"I wanna go!"

"Don't you have to get dressed first?" Rick questioned me.

I looked in the mirror at my tank-top, blue pajama pants and tasseled hair.

"Go away, shoo."

I gestured to Rick.

"Be ready in 10 minutes!" He shouted as he slammed my door shut. Cinnamon Apples was a local diner that served the best French toast. I threw on a black t-shirt and jean shorts. I brushed the knots out of my hair, but they just bounced back into curls. It was kinda frizzy so I put on a black headband.

"Hurry up!"

"Almost ready!"

I quickly opened my window and stuck my hand out, it was kinda cold so I put on a leather jacket. I ran passed Rick who was impatiently waiting by the door and I ran outside into his truck. The whole ride their I was bouncing up and down in my seat. This was my favorite place ever. I used to go all the time when I was a kid, but now Rick can hardly afford it. Wait, how is he affording it now?

"Rick, do we have the money for this?" I cautiously asked him.

"Yup, I worked extra hours to save up for it."

"Great."

We walked into Cinnamon Apples and approached our usual seats. Except sitting there was a boy with black wavy hair.

"What are you doing here?"

*~•~*~•~*

Sorry for another cliffhanger, and like I said before sorry for the wait. I wonder who is sitting at their table...
Please remember to vote comment and follow!

*~•~*~•~*