Chapter 11

WARNING- incredibly short chapter

"Rick!"
I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"Are you home yet!"

No reply, that must be a no, so now I have absolutely nothing to do. I sat down on my mid-condition couch and pondered what I'll be doing for the remaining 12 hours of the day.

"What to do..."

I said aloud to myself.

"I'll call Luke- wait, can't do that."

I took a tennis ball and threw it at the wall. I kept doing that to ease my boredom. I started to wonder how hard exactly I could throw a ball. I stood up at threw it at the wall, every muscle in my body contributing. The second the ball hit the wall I knew I was in for it.

"Holy crap!"

The ball left a giant hole in the wall. I really have been underestimating my abilities. Rick normally was oblivious but this hole was the size of a basketball, who can't notice it? I look around the room and see an ugly old painting. I take it from the wall and place it over the hole. You can hardly notice, kinda.

I was staring at the wall, hoping I could telepathically make the hole close when a knock on the door made me jump.

"Come in!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Dale opened the door with a huge grin on his face.He walked up to me and pecked my cheek.

"Hey penny, what are- what is in the wall!"

"Oh, about that there may or may not be a hole in the wall..."

"And what is that, thing covering it?"

"A painting I found."

"Glorious, hey wanna go do something?"

"Why not?"

I took one last glance at the hole emerging from under the wall as I left the house with Dale.

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is short, I didn't have much time to write it. This chapter is dedicated to my cat Dale (yes, Dale is named after my cat) she is currently missing :(
~~~~~~~~~~