💻Chapter Two💻

Word Count: 1223

It didn't take long for a girl with black shoulder length hair in black overalls and a cream coloured turtleneck with kneehigh socks and platforms stood in front of us.

"What do you want?"

"A favor."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Enchan raised a brow, "Oh?" She took a step towards us, and I slid back in my chair. "What favor?"

I looked back to the other two for confirmation, which they nodded. "We want to go over there."

"Here, before you really consider doing that, think. You'd take everyone back." She leaned on the walls. "Ranboo, Drista, Purpled, Phil, all of them."

I paused, "But..." I looked back to the other two. "We'd leave them on the other side."

"That is correct, unless they somehow figure out the next arc themself." Enchan shrugged.

"Why'd you bring us back for two months after one year of zero contact?!" Tommy scowled, changing the topic.

"Why else would you want to go back? Come on, I'm giving you a choice."

"Not a choice when it's forced." I rolled my eyes. 

She smiled and shrugged, spinning a pen between her fingers and summoning her plot book. "So. Wanna go?"

"Get us back there." Tubbo spoke in finality.

Enchan paused. "I'm not splitting you back into two." She pointed to me.

"Oh thank the gods." I exhaled sharply.

"You better thank us," Enchan rolled her eyes. "You guys ready?"

"No." Tommy deadpanned.

"Fair enough, off you go." She brought up a control panel. "See you guys on the other side!"

"What." We paused, "wAIT WE'RE NOT REA-"

Suddenly, everything went dark, and I opened my eyes to a grass field clearing and clear skies.

"Ugh..." I sat up, cradling my head.

"(Y/N)." Tommy was already in front of me. "Tell me our address."

"..." I paused. "I'm not going to say L'Manburg because-"

"No," Tubbo joined Tommy by his side. "The other world's."

"You remember?" Tommy looked shocked towards Tubbo.

"Yeah..."

"You mean the other world? I don't remember."

"Oh no no no-" Tubbo collapsed onto the grass.

"WHY- I'M GONNA KILL THAT PINK BITCH-"

"No you aren't," I grabbed Tommy's sleeve. "She's only going to make everything hell for us."

"..." Tommy stared back at me.

I was right, and they knew that.

"Let's leave it. I can do without the memories, I have the ones from before I forgot everything, now. We should be fine."

"YOU GUYS!" Ranboo stood at the treeline, and I smiled. He was one of the people who helped me with Techno last time.

"Ranboo!" Tubbo ran towards him, and tackled the man with a hug. Tommy followed while I watched silently from a distance.

"(Y/N)- Wait, Tubbo?" Ranboo was going to say something before looking down to the brunette. "You-"

"I remember!" He paused, "Somewhat remember."