💻Chapter Five💻

Word Count: 1577

Oh look Otter's alive! We found 'em, we found 'em guys :D

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I took small stepping stones down the mountain, still smothered by the coat that grew warm for the weather I was in. Snowchester was warmer than the arctic, that was for sure. I made it to the foot of the mountain, clapping my hands against each other to get the dirt I had on them off.

Tubbo, who spotted me from the front of the sole cottage, paused, and sort of just stared at me for a moment.

I paused, before moving closer to him, he took a few steps towards me, too, before we were face to face. "Tubbo, why are you just out here, alone?"

"I just wanted somewhere to stay... away from all the noise."

I furrowed my brows, "But why now?"

"Because L'Manburg is gone. I don't have an obligation to stay there anymore." Tubbo smiled sadly, but it was a bittersweet kind of sad. "It's completely gone, isn't it." He laughed softly.

I paused, not really wanting to answer the obvious question.

"Tubbo? (Y/N)?" We heard from a distance.

"Tommy?" Tubbo spotted the blond first. "What are you doing here?"

"Gathering wood." Tommy opened his inventory. "That should be enough..."

"But you still have your suit on, and-" I interrupted.

"It felt too soon to just- take it off." Tubbo turned to me again. "L'Manburg was just destroyed two months ago, and I haven't been properly here for two months."

"No, you're just in denial that L'Manburg is gone." I laughed softly.

"I'm not in denial."

"That's what someone in denial would say." Tommy averted his eyes.

"No- I'm not in denial!" Tubbo laughed softly.

"Caught in the act, baby!" Tommy laughed too.

"No, no no no, what's the five states of grief?"

"Denial." Tommy and I spoke together.

"Damn it!" Tubbo sighed, "I'm in denial!" He paused, "What are you doing here anyways, (Y/N)?"

"Oh yes to get to the point, I wanted to say, during doomsday, we all lost something, to someone. You guys lost to Techno, I lost to..." I sighed, "I lost to Dream."

"And we've lost L'Manburg." Tommy spoke.

I sighed, "Yes, and L'Manburg."

"We've had some serious shit go down the past few months." Tommy laughed softly.

"Do you guys want to know what's in common with everything bad that has happened in the SMP?" I looked to Tubbo and Tommy.

"I already know what it is." Tommy deadpanned.

"Sure." Tubbo looked to me.

"It's not the discs, it's frankly... not L'Manburg, it's not Techno." I paused. "It's Dream."

"I mean, everyone doesn't like him right now, everyone thinks he's gone too far," Tommy gestured to me, "Even his ally."

I nodded in agreement. "He has fucked up. He has."

"Oh speaking of," Tommy paused, "I haven't told anyone about what I have to say to you now...

"Okay?" Tubbo tilted his head while I just lifted the hood of my jacket over my head.