Appletini

Nineth and last day of the trip. All the members are finishing to pack there stuffs. They told me they just wanted to chill today, just hanging out at the beach, but I proposed them to have a nice beach volley contest, as I installed a net on the beach and planted sticks in the sand to mark the corners of the field. They seamed pretty happy to see that I was searching plans to get their mind bussy and so don't think of their departure tomorrow.

You are really doing a lot, oppa, said Jihyo.

During all this trip you have been such a good friend with us, said Jeongyeon, we are really going to miss you.

I know girls and i'm going to miss you, but let's stop thinking about all this and let's have some fun for now.

Oppa is right girls, said Nayeon, lets just focus on the moment and enjoy the time we have left here.

Agreed, said Sana, So how do we split the teams today ?

I propose that you do this by three teams of three. I'll be the referee, I said placing myself on the side of the field. First let's choose the team leaders. How do you want to proceed ?

Rock, paper, scissors ?, suggested Chaeyoung.

At least it's fair, said Dahyun, the three left are the three leaders ?

Works, said the other girls together.

Rock, paper, scissors, said Jihyo.

She got eliminated, as well as Momo and Dahyun. Then Mina got eliminated in the second round with Tzuyu. Nayeon was the last to be ejected letting Chaeyoung, Sana and Jeongyeon as the three team leaders.

Ok now let's select the on who will be first to choose her team members, I said throwing a coin in the air, heads or tails ?

Heads, said Jeongyeon.

Tails, said both Sana and Chaeyoung.

I got the coin back and look at it.

Tails. Ok one more to be clear with this.

Tails, said Chaeyoung.

I tossed the coin again.

Heads, Sana you go first.

Dubu.

Dahyun came with a big smile and Sana gave her a hug.

Tzuyu-ah, said Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung holded her hand for a high five Tzuyu slapped her hand and hugged her.

Minari, said Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon gave her a carress on the cheek, Mina smiled.

Momoring, said Sana.

Yeah !, screamed Momo.

Nayeon-unnie, said Chaeyoung.

Nayeon wolked backward to Chaeyoung tosing her tongue to Jihyo, who laughed loud.

No not her, said Jeongyeon, teasing Jihyo.