Day 13 (letter)

Dear Mr. Stark,

AHHHHHHHH that was so embarrassing!

So you're probably wondering what I'm talking about. Well... MJ came over to hang out, and Ned was sick so he couldn't come. So it was just the two of us in the living room. You can see how awkward that was. But then she stood up, got FRIDAY to start playing '24k Magic', and started dancing. (She was amazing.)

After that, she said it was my turn. Usually i would've said no, but i somehow felt bold enough to do it, so i took it as a challenge and got FRIDAY to play a special, a bit of the starting of 'Singing in the Rain' then 'Umbrella' by Rihanna. 

What i didn't notice was that the Avengers had come in and watched my whole performance...

And even had FRIDAY record it! That's so embarrassing.

And even Clint was there. I guess that was his surprise visit, but he was just lucky enough to stumble across this...

But the most memorable part would probably be when MJ kissed me.

It was just on the cheek, but... it felt amazing. And it made me feel better about my performance.

Does that mean MJ likes me? ...

ANYWAYS

The Avengers are most likely going to show you the video once you wake up. 

AHHHHHHHHHH

And theres nothing i can do to stop them! Just dont think bad of me after you see it...

After all, my dancing is terrible.

So I'll probably have to web everyone to the floor and steal their phones so they dont show it to you once you're back. Because the horror is so bad it might give you a heart attack, and we dont want that.

Please come back soon though, Mr. Stark.

Lots of love and full of new hope,

Pete