[17]

There are a few things I'd like to mention before moving onto the chapter.

First of all, this chapter contains sexual content (what a surprise, eh?)

Secondly, THEY HAVE USED PROTECTION. I wrote that in capitals on purpose. The problem is, I don't find it aesthetic to mention the usage of condoms while writing a sexual scene (or a smut, whatever you like to call), hence you will not be reading anything regarding the protection-topic. After all, we don't want any double-Shadow-Summoner-plus-Necromancer baby Darklings roaming inside the Little Palace, do we?

PS: I have made some research: The first rubber condom was produced in 1855. Considering the advantage of the Materialki in the GrishaVerse, I don't find it unrealistic for them to produce condom-equivalent products to avoid unwanted pregnancies and the spreading of sexually transmitted infections.

Soundtrack: Stone Temple Pilots - Dead and Bloated

    A silent moan left my lips when the Darkling sucked on the skin right above my collar bone. I moved my right hand to the back of his neck, I could feel his soft, jet-black hair under my fingers. Meanwhile, the Darkling's hand that rested around my neck went down to my shoulder and gently pushed down my black, silk robe. The cloth silently fell onto the floor and I shivered as the cold air inside the room licked my exposed skin.

    "Aleksander," I breathed out. "Please take off your kefta."

    He chuckled against my neck, then he slowly straightened so that he was looking down at me. With slow movements, he unbuttoned his black kefta and during the whole time, he looked into my jade-green eyes. The only sound to be heard inside the room was our breaths.

    Once the kefta was fully unbuttoned, he took it off and placed it on the chair standing next to us and for the first time, I saw him in... usual clothes. He had a black shirt and black trousers underneath his kefta –again, he was all in black. When he realised that I was eyeing him, a small smirk formed on his lips.

    "So, do you want me stop with the kefta?" he asked with a cocky tone as he held me from my hips. "I recall you were allergic to naked men."

    I rolled my eyes at his words but my hands were already holding his black shirt. "I am not allergic to naked men," I muttered as I pulled out the edges of his shirt, which were neatly tucked inside his trousers.

    The Darkling tilted his head. "Then it is me you're allergic to." he said, he clearly enjoyed messing with me. I looked into his slate-grey eyes, my hands were still holding the edge of his shirt.

    "Shut up."

    "Make me."

    Alright, I didn't want to see him giving me the cocky smirk, hence I stood on my fingertips and pressed my lips against his in the blink of an eye. However, when he immediately returned the kiss, I realised that this was exactly what he wanted me to do. He could tell all my moves and it was rather disturbing.

    But that was probably the last thing I could think about when he was kissing me with such hunger and desire.

    Just as he had done back in the banya, he turned me inside his arms with a swift movement and then, he lifted me up to make me sit on the dresser. I spread my legs so that he could stand closer to me and he moved one of his hands to my neck as his tongue slid into my mouth.

    My head was literally spinning because of how hard the kiss was but still, I managed to move my hands and unbutton his shirt without having opened my eyes. Once the shirt was unbuttoned, I pushed it off his shoulders and he grunted when he felt my hands wandering on his bare chest.