𝗜𝗜 - novelty

Eyes stirred behind her lids. Eyes snapping open as quick as a crocodile is to catch its helpless prey. Technoblade hadn't taken his rouge pupils off the figure since. Their eyes almost swallowed him wholly into a vortex of her mysterious aura. Breath hitched in his throat from the intensity.

One eye, almost a rutilant golden yellow, so bright it appeared as if illuminated permanently, the other eye heavily contrasting it, a grey— almost as dull as life, like everything once known had been sucked out ruthlessly, leaving a vast empty space. She had eyes as thin as an almond, angled downwards, lips now enduring a human-like tint.

Technoblade tried to appear taciturn but couldn't help but stare at the being as she arose, eyes slowly sliding around the room before settling on him. And you would think that waking up in an unknown place would alarm you, but no, eyes narrowed in novelty.
Technoblade was second to speak.

       "Annyeong haseyo." Was the first words that sauntered out, in a language he had heard, that he had mild experience with. He could only assume with his lack of language skills with the specific, that it was some sort of greeting by the tight smile that followed the words

"Hello." Technoblade drawls out, hand already curled around his sheath although he could bet that it wouldn't be put to use, that if murder was necessary his bare hands would do the job.

"Where am I?" A bilingual. Her voice smooth sailing at light, though carried visceral roughness, edges jagged, but in spite of that words navigated smoothly into his ears.

"My house." A flat answer, deprived of tone, holding curiosity.

"Where does your house stay?" Inquiring further, although sounding kind, a layer of sarcasm lay beneath.

"In the middle of nowhere." He was not willing to give out his location to a being he'd never met.

Staring blankly, her feet met the floor with little to no sound. He didn't remember her being that tall (even though he was taller) but then again Technoblade found this person in a heap, in the snow like a pile of discarded clothes so obviously she appeared minuscule. It was held well, not looking lanky neither stocky, a gracefulness followed measured actions.

       "What's your name?" A skeptic hint lay on her words, but who wouldn't question when an unknown stands across from you, a bleak boar mask held under his left arm, a handkerchief within his fingers stained with blood of forgotten faces.

The fire spat of its awareness from behind him, spreading an orange hue throughout the rooms. He almost looks like silhouette, a shadow, one with the darkness.

He stepped further and that's when her face seemed to settle into place of content, although contrasting usual instinct, no drop of fear seeped from her pores.

His eyes locked on the two opposing him, maybe in some pathetic attempt of the others retaliation, but, as their eyes held in place Technoblade almost found himself cowering back from the odd pair.
       "Technoblade," he finally answered, "you are?"

The pair of gold and silver eyes slid to the ceiling in thought before settling back,
       "Eun"

   'a stranger—a stranger and you cower', the voices started. He ignored them with grace.

Eun's face contorted into several expressions at once, all almost as icy as his own, the only real indication was tone of voice.
       "Do you hear that?" Eun questioned, words almost as monotonous as his own. Perplexed but held as well as a mother holds its babe.

'Only the voices' Technoblade wanted to say but he settled on,
       "Hear what?"

"Those people." Eyes watching, searching around in a sleek manner though it was obvious that Eun was uneasy, hands taking a firmer grip on the edge of the table that dug into her lower back.