𝗜𝗩 - cards

Over a few days their friendship became content, though technoblade had his skepcism he allowed her remain, not that he had a choice, she'd found herself a room in his abode and settled with little to no belongings.

It could take three days for technoblade to accumulate a new skill, five days at most for him to conduct a museum-worthy painting, to be levelling with Daniel Blimes. But never in his countless years of drastic living did he think his mind would take a week to grasp a card game.

      "Flip it."

Eun sat comfortable in a chair across from Technoblade. The stack of cards lay atop the dining room table.

       "No you flip it."

Technoblade sat tensely in the chair, eyes anxiously shifting towards any movements Eun made. Hunched over the table, he held the cards like they were personal possessions.

       "Fine." She sighed. Technoblade was getting irritated at the fact that he failed to comprehend, which made him snappier than usual.

The game was simple, but Technoblade was usually occupied with further arduous tasks than attaining a puny game where cards with images were printed upon.

As if a puppeteer took control her wrist she reached lazily across the table, delicately flipping over a five of hearts.

Eyes blazing smoothly over the few between her finger, momentarily heading to the last before gyrating smoothly to the middle, placing down a 4 of spades.

He placed a 7 of hearts, eyes anxiously darting to her face for her reaction.

A tiresome suspire left her lips as she sat up.
"It doesn't work that like Technoblade."

He stood up abruptly, the chair scraping the floor in protest as he did so, visible marks etching the floor, the scraping noise making her wince slightly.

A flash of frustration overtook him, throwing his cards on the ground as violent as he could muster, although most ended up sailing smoothly. Eun only onlooked with very bored eyes.

"This game makes absolutely no sense!" He exclaimed exasperated. "It's a scam!"

"You just need to think techno." Eun sighed.

"I can think. It's the cards fault." He now sounded like a whiny child who'd lost a game of simon says.

    'get better'  the voices mocked.

Eun held in a laugh but by the way Technoblade stood up and stalked out of the room, it foretold her humour wasn't hidden.

She heard a series of cupboards opening before slamming shut, some overlapping each other.
"We need for food." He states plainly, already reaching for his boar mask.

It made her think that maybe, she was the odd diamond in the rough, that on the normal occasion his face was concealed. In the finding of stable common ground a shard of his obstinate veil had fallen and crashed with little to no effort, with barely any communication.

Technoblade didn't know why the knots his shoulders unwinded around Eun. In how he tolerated her, well he knew why, as he previously discovered, the being was conflicted against death.

"How do we do that?" Eun questioned, dragging his attention to the present situation.

"Go into L'manburg, I have a good stack there."

Her eyebrows knitted in confusion, honestly it just sounded like a childish name, and to further it's European roots a 'L' was added affront.
     "L'manburg?"