INTRODUCTION

During his early days underestimation was his biggest advantage, where a singular immortal with a boar mask would walk the sacred ground where the battle would commence. First, mummers of confusion would dodge through each mouth before a shrill choir of untuned mocking laughs echoed through out the mortals—there the problem lay, mortals. They were perishable and Technoblade was not. Word was that Technoblade was an army, a symphony of men who's callous hands barrelled through, whose trust in each other measured limitless.

  Much to surprise and mockery Technoblade was only one, a singular body with a chorus of voices who forewarned him, ridiculed him or enjoined him, in some twisted way, they were an army.

  The morning haze dawned as the earth held humidity like a sponge, the nosy clouds sailing smoothly over the battlefield, sun peaking its head over the horizon, tapering its stream over the mass of people.

  He would leap and then it started, his mind pivoting into routine. Jump, swing, duck. While he ruthlessly tore them apart with an axe, he wished his mind would play sedative, except, his mind—the voices urged for bloodshed, the satisfaction of that intoxicating smell of scarlet metallic liquid spilled by his bare hands.

  He often though to himself, if the voices were mute, would he still crave for blood? but there's not much time to think when humans who's aim was his head were charging centre left and right.

  As his name scurried around from battle to battle so did vendettas, or proud, stubborn men who thought they were high and mighty. Who's thinking played down to the thought that thousands of men and woman who fought—an ignorant excuse that they were not trained, but not a single one survived to tell the tale.

EUN-KASUMI
(NEITH)

"ALWAYS DYING NEVER DEAD"

TECHNOBLADE

"IF I COULD DIE, IT WOULD BE IN VAIN"

the soundtrack of this disastrous plot

for my fellow musi users-
d8yn78
add playlist— add from musi—put code in

musi playlist *very*  preferred as
some songs are slowed. (the app is free)

note:
if any content creators are uncomfortable please contact me and i will take this down. warnings for, blood, gore, mentions and decryption of death, swearing, blades.

start : 12.06.2021
end : xx.xx.xxxx