𝗫𝗜 - phil?

Technoblades back. Nothing seems different.

But the door opens again, although the two are in the house, because who would leave when the blizzard was so furious.

the door creaks open, a gust of wind mixed with snow invaded the room like a meteor shower. escaping from the vortex outside. the figure stepped in, head bowed, shading eyes from the snow. he looks up green eyes particularly observant against the snow particles of his clothing. Blue eyed glanced up.

       "Neith?" And her eyes twitch instantly, escaping from the kitchen, guiding to where the voice was heard. And god she could feel her heartbeat in her ears because that voice was so familiar.

And she got there and her eyes layer upon him.

       "Phil?", There the voice which her ears though would never heed again, but there it was. she stand up once the words were spoken, eyes as wide as the vast ocean, a piece of her memory was lit up.

Technoblde in fact, followed, he didn't looked too concerned, in how another being showed up.
    "Who's Neith?" Technoblade drawls, and he's quite confused because he's heard that name before, too many times for him still not know what this name mean, but nevertheless his mouth stayed shut, his eyes on Eun before reluctantly sliding to Phil.

Phil. It had been a while.

She doesn't really bother looking back at him, she's transfixed of Phil, just like everyone is. She gives just a slight tune of the head, answering hastily.
"It's a nickname."

It does touch a heavily broken string in Technoblade. He doesn't really like being left out.
       "I don't remember being told this name." It sounded as sour as he meant it to.

       "You didn't ask." So ample.

Phil further walks in, of course he's used to his abode, he dusts his moots on the mat, his hat handing on the wracks. He listens while Technoblade is having some sort of conversation with Eun.
       "I don't remember you mentioning Phil"

       "Again," Eun answers. "you didn't ask."

He didn't think he had to ask for some type of insight, and he feels so bitter that the two are so way aware of the other. Technoblade dislikes sharing. He didn't mind when, she knew Dream, despite abhorring him it rubbed him the wrong way.

And then Phil spoke. And when Phil spoke, who didn't listen? His voice was like the softest light, so comforting and wise.
       "How have you been Neith," Phil says all warm and inviting, through tiresome traces the outline. "it's been a long time."

And again, for Phil, a long time means a long time.

       "The usual." Eun says. She looks at him tentatively, like she's somewhat surprised he's here. Her lips slightly parted. "I hear you've retired," She quips. "old age catching up?"

A faint chuckle that mirrors the feeling of warmth escapes Phil's blue lips.
       "I travel now."

There's a beat where the wind was made known, and the fire rejoiced in Phil's approach.

Technoblades murders it.

       "Let me just interrupt this thing," He says it with his teeth gritted, eyes narrowing on Phil, even though it takes two for a friendship. "why are you associates?" And God he knew he sounded so so bitter, but God, he felt so so bitter.

He likes things for himself.

The both of them lower their heads in humour, a light smile tugging at both lips. There he feels left out of the mix, and it just escalates his anger, just very slowly. Maybe the two noticed, maybe they dismissed it, but the answe showed none out of the ordinary.
       "Same way you two did."