𝗫𝗜𝗩 - time

Technoblade thought he was as swift thought. That he could leave the house and no one would blink an eye. Maybe he forgot that for the past few months a new found companion has been by his side. And foolishly, after almost six hours he sauntered back into the house. Closing the door behind him, his defence was created when two odd piercing eyes were staring at his harshly. And he could already tell he was about to get rold off like a little child.

He'd been perused at the the wooden door, half his body not even able to envelop within the door.

       "You're back." Eun stated very, very bluntly, eyes reduced to complete slits. "Where'd you go?"

Technoblade didn't waver.
       "On a walk."

The voices muttered something, they both ignored them.

"Why is there blood on you?" Eun asks like a normal question.

He briefly flicks his eyes to any visible piece of his body before answering. "There isn't."

"I can smell it." She then seethes.

He tilts his head. "Normal people can't."

She snaps back harshly. "Nothing I do hints to normal." Then her head tilts. "Which village did you slaughter." Eun attacked, well she asked but it was vehement.

       "I didn't slaughter a village." Technoblade defended, although her guesses were about two connection words off.

And her eyes were glued to him, an unknown roughed through her piercing gaze, and since when did Technoblade ever fall down from a gaze?

"Fine!" He raised his hands slightly in mocking. "just a handful-"

But before his words could even finish, the voices had started up again. 'the children,' the voices interrupted 'we wear the youth's blood'

       "Children?" She asks, voice levelled. "you killed children?"

Technoblade finds himself cursing the damned chattering underneath his breath, wished that she couldn't even hear them in the first place.

'two' they add on.

"Two?" Eun is almost shouting now, Technoblade doesn't really like it.

There's an empty silence, Eun fills it's after a second.
"Please tell me they deserved it." An empty plea.

"One of them begged for a fight," Technoblade retorts. "the other was under..." he takes a wavering pause. "..circumstances "

"Circumstances call for killing children?" Her voice cracks within the sentence, Technoblade winces internally.

"They were both like 16." A shit attempt at redemption.

She nods in faux understanding. And Technoblade knows he's about to get the shit end of it, so he tries speaking again.

"Look," he starts. "all I wanted to do was come back after a stressful day, and play cards with you, without getting interrogated."

There's an ongoing pattern Eun seems to notice. He craves chaos while simultaneously begging for peace, and that's two things that seldom come together.

"You beg for peace Technoblade. You can't beg and take a path on the opposite."

"What if I want the opposite?" He challenges, both faces glued to each other, like a silent fight within eyes which have seen many.

"You don't want the opposite."

And those words seem to spark and ongoing of burning reactions.

Her voice starts to raise on a scale. "So this is the Technoblade."

"Shut up." He replies low, pushing past Eun into the room.

She continues, following him. "This is the murderous killer."

He stops abruptly, spinning around on his heels. "And so what? How are you any different?"

"You've killed too." Technoblade almost doesn't know what's he's in for.

Technoblade has always adored a challenge, whether psychological or physical, but never in his life did he think he would dare the Neith. "You kill 'cause your selfish."

"Jeokdanghi hae" Although Technoblade hasn't an ounce of the language within his hiring kind, the threat is sensed bright on his skin. "Atama okashiin janai?" what tge hell were u thinking?

"What are you so angry for? I'm a literally god."

"What if you got hurt?"

He barks a pretentious laugh. "Hardly, i'm immortal."

"Yes, not untouchable."

"That was very low."

"As low as your actions."

"I never thought, the day i'd see you furious was over a few killings." It was slightly hypocritical Technoblade thought, but he is not fool.

'You circles the same old sins.' The voices chant, over and over and over—

"Will you shut up?"

Technoblade creased his eyes rows, perplexed at how, himself, his little chanting voices, wouldn't never listen to his scolding but her the flick of her tongue and they ceased.

_________________

This chapter will be heavily edited later on, but the books is coming to an end soon, and i'd like to think the last two chapters are plot twist!