Friend, Foe and a Traitor

"What's the situation?"

"Everything is working out as planned, Sir. "

I shook the glass in my hand to gradually mixed the ice and the scotch to elevate the spirit I'm needing tonight.

"Where is she? " I asked as I eyed the dancefloor below me. This thick glass in front of me is allowing me to scan the place without anyone noticing.

"Target spot, Sir "

I confidently glare at the location his addressing.

There she is. The most beautiful girl in the room waiting patiently for her prince to save her.

I laughed at how childish this little act is just to impress the girl you love in front of a huge crowd.

"Camera, cellphone, and recording devices?"

"As per your request, Sir. We made sure that all cellphones are turned off upon entering the premises. Even the CCTV's are put on standby to put you at ease that nothing is being recorded."

"Hahahaha. This is exciting. "

You'll be in big debt on me now Jennie. And I won't just make your lips mine tonight. I need more. . I want every inch of you.

"How 'bout her friends?" I took a sip and kept my eye on her. She's flipping her hair while throwing death stare and tantrums at my men.

"The two are in position one, Sir."

"Two?"

"Yes, Sir. Roseanne Park and Jisoo Kim to be exact."

"What? How about Lisa?"

"Negative, Sir. No traces of her."

"Damn !! It will be a good scene if she's here too." what a waste. I've been picturing her envious face while Jennie is kissing me. Aishhh.

"We have to go now, Sir. They are taking her to position two," he said after calling the others.

Too bad Lisa, you're not here to witness it all. Hahhaha.

--------------

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"Do you have any plans now, Lisa?" she's spacing out while biting her nails. She's walking back and forth in front of me. Inilayo ko muna sya para makapag isip kami nang maayos.

"How 'bout this JK," she stopped and turned her eyes on me. "You take the shot. "

"Hahaha. You let me kiss her then?"

"Of course not! I just let you take the shot, Isn't it enough?" she raised her eyebrows, crossed her arms and her brown doe eyes are reflecting the hell in her mind.

"You take the shot and you kiss me."

*ddum dum ddum dum

"W-why would I kiss you? You're not the bait here Lisa. "

"Because I can't let you kiss her! I owned that lips Jk, I just can't let any man kiss her! That's trespassing! "

"So you're sacrificing your lips for her?!. Hahaha. " I rubbed my temple. This girl is driving me nuts. "You're not thinking straight now doll. Focus. Don't be a coward."