AGAIN

LISA:

It was an exhausted month for the four of us. Nakatira nga kami sa iisang bahay pero hindi naman kami magkatagpo tagpo.

Each and every one of us were busy with our own product branding and endorsement.

I had to admit but weeks apart made me miss her more. She's all over the news and watching her with her on cam boyfriend made my blood boil.

Did you miss me too, Jen?

I clenched my teeth as the paparazzi exposed pictures of their private dates and personal engagement. I know this is all just an act and I had to pretend okay as always.

I have the whole place and day to rest, so I went to the kitchen and made myself some milk chocolate and sat on my usual spot on the table.

The silence of the room took me back to the heated night we first made love. Fvck!

Erased! Erased!

I received a message from Chaeng saying she's on her way home. And I realized, I miss that chipmunk too. So, I ordered pizza and some drinks to share with her.

A few minutes later I heard the front door creak open, "I already ordered pizza, Chip! Let's watch some movies, okay?" I shouted at her, but she didn't respond.

I stood up and went to look for her when suddenly the lights went out. I stayed on my feet, without moving a muscle hoping for the light to come back.

I felt my heart beat race as I heard some footsteps approaching me, "Hey! Chaeng! Are you okay! Where are you?! Answer me!" I yelled.

Just when my eyes adjusted to the dimness of the room, I saw a figure standing in front of the light switch.

I almost screamed in shock but then she suddenly switched it back on.

The light tricked my mind as the figure turned out to be...

"Jennie.."

Then she switched it off again before running towards me.

She cupped my face and pressed her lips to mine before I could even say her name.

"I miss you.. I miss you so much, Love." She whispered in between her kisses. I almost lost myself on her lips. It was subtle, it was deep, it was sincere. I can feel her body missing my touch too.

"Jen.."

"Make up to me. I badly miss you. You didn't even dare to text or call me. It's been a month now Lisa. How could you let my mind kill me with my thoughts?!" she said.

I don't understand her. What is she playing right now? Weeks ago she just dumped me and didn't bother to contact me after she ran to the hospital to be with her boyfriend. After we made love, she never talked to me.

My thoughts are filled with questions but my heart is saying to grab this chance and have her tonight. But heck!

Ano na naman ang mangyayari sa akin pagkatapos?

"Did you miss me?" she whispered but sounded almost like a moan to my ears. I'm sweating a lot with shivers crawling on my skin.

"How could I miss you? You were all over the news with your---"

"Don't fucking go there..." she hissed as she tried to bite my lips.

I chuckled a bit as I saw her face turn from sexy to angry.