DEFEAT

When will this night end?

------------------

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"Bastard!"

Nakita ko kung paano paliparin ni Lisa ang kamao nya sa pisngi ni Kai kasunod ng automatic na paggalaw ng mga paa ko patungo sa kinatatayuan nya.

"JK!" sigaw ni Jimin na nakapwesto na sa driver seat.

"She needs me Hyung. Lisa needs me." hindi ko na nagawang lingunin pa sya. Nakatuon lang ang mga mata ko sa babaeng animo'y aparisyon ng isang demonyo na nilulukuban ng maitim na aura.

"I told you to not fvcking touch her, you asshole!" dagdag pa nito habang nakaduro ang mga daliri kay Kai.

Mas nilakihan ko pa nga ang hakbang ng makita kong patayo na ulit si Kai mula sa sahig na sinalampakan nya.

"Lisa!--"

Kai is ready to hit her. But timing was on my side. Agad kong naiharang ang sarili ko kay Lisa. Pero mas ikinagulat ko nang makita kong hindi si Lisa ang nasa likod ko kundi si Rosè. Katulad ko nakaharang din ang katawan nya habang nakapwesto sa likod ang nagtatakang si Lisa.

"Chip?"

"When will this night end Lili??"

"Until I get the answer I need." Lisa said firmly.

Then I turned my eyes to the monster in front of us.

"Touch her and I'll fvcking kill you!" I mean it and I'm ready to twist his neck right now.

"So I'm the bad guy here?" Kai smirked and took a step back while waving his hands in defeat.

"Hindi ba dapat ako ang nagagalit ngayon Lisa? Why can't I freaking touch my girl?! She's my girlfriend and the whole world knows it." he exclaimed.

"It is just plain fanservice! She did it for her solo and for us. Not for your fantasy." Lisa shouted with fire of hell in her eyes.

Literal na damang dama ko ang galit nya. She passed through Rosè' barricade and gently tapped my shoulder asking me to move aside.

"Thanks Jk but this is my battle," she whispered.

I knew deep within me those words hurt but I don't let my pride win over the love I feel for her. If she can't love me the way I love her I'll atleast help her win the love she wants.

"Win her back, Doll" I replied and gave her the chance to face the monster I'm ready to kill if she asked me to.

"Fanservice? Is that what you say every time you close your eyes? Pathetic. You really think that it is all fanservice, Lisa? Oh maybe I can tell you what we are doing when we are alone in my car--" Kai flipped his suit and leveled his eyes to Lisa.

"Shut up!"

"Bakit? It's your chance now to know first-hand what we are doing just to prove to you that everything between us is real." he placed his thumb closer to his lips and wiped the drop of blood caused by Lisa's punch. Then his iconic smirk was drawn all over his face.

"I said shut the fvck up!" Lisa is losing her cool. She's like a ticking time bomb ready to explode anytime.

"Yes! That's right Lisa! We fvck up--" giving emphasis to the last three words.