CLASH

Lisa carried Jennie in her arms like a fragile treasure she has to take care of.

Of course, as the Devil, she's the love of her life but as Lisa, she's the fragile Jennie Kim who will never love her. Kahit ilang beses nya pang subukang sagipin ito.

It sucks! Sometimes she wanted to remain a devil in her eyes so that she can completely take care of her without thinking about the world around them.

.

"Mabigat ba ako?" Jennie asked her. Then she tries to catch Lisa's eyes under her hood.

"No, Love. I can carry you like this, all day. Masaya lang ako kasi inabutan kita. " then she pecks her nose.

"Love??" tanong ulit ni Jennie at ibinalik nya ang mukha sa balikat nito. She feels safer now. She can smell Lisa's scent that helps her calmed her nerves.

This is her favorite place, Lisa's arms. The heaven in the devil's body.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want-- Oh maybe I should stop calling you "Love" if it annoys you--," Lisa stutter.

"No. I like it." then Jennie tightened her hug. "I feel more special."

Lisa laughed.

"Can you fix my hoodie, Love? Baka kasi makilala nila tayo."

Jennie obediently followed her. She puts the hood in place with the tip of it above Lisa's nose. Then Lisa started to walk slowly this time.

The crowd stayed quiet for a while. Para silang nanood nang isang palabas. Theater acts.

A black devil in his cloak carrying the angel goddess she just rescues from a fall under this overwhelming spotlight.

That's what the people see.

But not in Kai's eyes.

He felt humiliated. Nararamdaman nya pa rin ang kirot sa mga paa nya kasabay nang kahihiyang bumabalot sakanya.

His eyes were burning with pain, envy, and jealousy. He can kill that devil right now.

"That should be me!" he burst.

"Boss," said the guy beside him.

He looked at him and quickly hit him on the face. Natumba ito. Yung galit na gustong kumawala sa kanya ay sa ibang tao nya naibaling

"Fvcking useless!! That's Lisa! How come you didn't saw her enter the room, you fvcking idiot!!" saka nya ito sinipa ulit.

He clenched his jaw as he looked at them again, walking towards him. Jennie's arms are all over her. She's carrying the girl who supposedly in his arms right now.

If only Lisa wasn't here!

Karma hits him real hard. The envious face she imagines Lisa should be wearing is all over his face.

"Nice show," Lisa said. She's standing two steps away from Kai with Jennie's face buried in her shoulder.

But Lisa's face remained hidden. Jennie is holding the string loop of her hood on her chest. Not letting a single light shining on Lisa's face. She's protecting her.

"Sino yan??" Jennie asked without looking at Kai. Still trembling.

"An idiot that caused this bullshit!" Lisa said with her pissed voice.