Devil's Cup

JENNIE'S POV:

The lights went low. I can feel something is moving behind my back. I looked over my shoulder just to find out that the wall is splitting in two, showing me a small crowd of people on their suit, wearing masks that cover their eyes.

"What the hell is happening?!" I asked the man who is sitting next to me holding the sofa.

"Just hold on to your seat and wear this." he handed me a mask similar to what the crowd is wearing. "Hiding your identity is our priority, Miss Kim"

The heck? Club pa ba tong pinasok o evening show?

They turned my seat as soon as the wall stop moving enough to fit the sofa.

"What is this?" panic starts to creep on my skin. Unti-unti akong nawawalan nang hangin. My anxiety is building up.

Where are you? I need you now.

The new crowd is in front of me minding their own business. A different vibe of pop RnB music is filling the air. Their dancing with elegance and style in their beat.

I can recognize na hindi nila ako nakikita. They are not throwing glances.

"Please wear your mask." the bulky guy said.

"Are you going to strip me naked here?!" I glared at him. "Ano ba kasi ang ginagawa ko dito?!"

"No Miss Kim."

"Stop calling me names! I don't even know you!" I start breathing heavily. Gasping for air. Oh no!

"The boss will kill us if--" his words were cut when the guy beside him elbowed his stomach. He groaned in pain. "I'm sorry"

"Boss?? What--"

A sudden drum roll sound echoed in the room. Damn! Are they going to kill me?! Halos humiwalay ang kaluluwa ko sa katawan ko.

"This is one shot baby!!" someone just blow up the speaker. Then I heard the crowd cheering. "Tonight's bait is someone that will make every man in this room run wild!!"

Then a pair of lights shine brightly behind me. They looked in my direction with their hands covering their eyes from the light. I knew with the blinding light behind me it will be difficult for them to recognize me.

But not her, she can easily recognize me even with just the strand of my hair. She will turn this place upside down just to find me. I know. I believe in her.

"One shot!! one shot !!" the crowd cheered.

The man with a microphone comes up to me. I can't see his face just the glitter on his mask and suit.

"Good evening Miss. I hope they already told you how this thing goes. So may we know if you're in a relationship right now?"

"Yes," I said coldly. But I wasn't thinking about anything. I just said it hoping it will stop this non-sense game.

"Oh!! Is he here?"

"What made you say it's 'He?" I replied.

The hell I care. They can't see me right? Might as well tell them what I want inside. I ain't playing your game, let's play mine.