022

Nayeon gurgled, trying to resist the liquid going down her throat yet it just kept happening. Bloody tears stained her cheeks as a sharp pain went through her body.

Now she really couldn't feel her body. Completely out of her control. She was finally set free within a few seconds and gently placed on the ground. She grunted, trying to throw everything back up but nothing would come out. The liquid was so thick she couldn't make a noise.

What just happened and why can't she move her body? Internal screams is all she could do. Calling out for her fluffy yet all she received was silence. Because she can't move her mouth.

'FLUFFY!' She screamed, crying.

Yet on the outside it was silence. A smile was on her lips, feeling herself in a new presence. Although she loved herself, she will be someone new. All in order to feel the love she deserves from the person she deserves.

She blocked off the screams in her head leaving her in dead silence.

"Jimin." She called out. Surprised at the soft voice coming from her but she didn't mind.

"Yeah? You okay, baby?" She heard his voice. So close yet so far. Just right behind that door.

"It's gone! I'm fine. Can you open the door please?" She whispered. Knowing full well he could hear her clearly.

"Not until morning. That ghoul of yours is unpredictable. I'll be here all night until around 7 I'll open the door, baby. Go to sleep yeah?" Jimin lightly smiled. His tails as sharp as ever ready to plunge at anything. At anything.

Nayeon nodded yet she smiled. He's so kind. He loves her. Her. Me. Just like old times.

But she realized...she's full ghoul. She doesn't need sleep. This body doesn't need sleep.

"Okay, Jimin." She giggles.

——

I'll be back in a few days 💜💜💜