013

PJM°

"It's true. But I want you to be something more, something I cherish..."

"Fluffy...."

"Hmm?"

"I don't think I can transform into your favorite shoes." she pouted at me

"Jesus Christ..." I sigh, lowering my head to the side.

"Why do I even try with you?" I chuckle

"You cherish those red pairs don't you? You never used to let me touch them."

My hatred somehow disappeared which is unusual because once I hate a bitch, I can't go back.

"You really don't understand what I'm trying to say? I know your baby brain is smarter than this Nayeon-ah" I lightly smack her head, making her Yelp.

"I've been having a headache these past few days and whatever you did to me, Fluffy still kinda hurts."

"I had to do something. I can't stand to see you in pain even if that's what I want, Bunny"

She gasped loudly as soon as I finished my sentence "You called me Bunny again"

"...no I didn't"

"Awe Fluffy!"

"Get me a new cof—" I stop mid sentence when I realized she's not mine anymore. I felt strange bossing her around like how I used to but I missed it.

I release her waist from my grip and take a few steps back. My hands clamp at the emptiness "Nevermind. I helped you now. Don't speak to me again."

I direct myself to the door without another word and leave the office.

If I didn't leave sooner I would've told her I felt something. Something for her...A nostalgic feeling I haven't felt in years is back and I don't like it.

Nayeon betrayed me. My heart sure knows how to choose the wrong women.

I walk to my office and lay my tired body on my sofa. I hope everything is going well at the meeting.

Suddenly my door opens hastly. I quicky turn my head to the door and find Nayeon.

Aish what does this girl want. I told her I'll only help this once.

"Didn't your parents teach you how to knock?" I ask.

I should've felt guilty for asking such a question but I didn't.

"I...never met them" she spoke softly. I get up from the couch and stand a few feet away from her.

"What do you need?" I glare her down but she remains innocently standing in the middle of my office.

At this point I get irritated at her quietness. She's never this quiet.

"Leave if you have nothing to say, Nayeon-ah!" I yell

Her cute eyes start to water "I accept it" she says

My eyes roll "what?"

"I accept what I am now, Fluffy but I can't accept not having you around!"

"You decided to leave"

"I know! I really miss my old room, my fridge, my old alarm warning and I just really miss you!" She crouches to the ground and burries her face in her small hands and sobs. She almost sounds like a greedy child.

My loud sigh echoes through my large office. "Please just get out. You're just making things more difficult, Bunny" my voice is low

She sniffs and stands on her feet rather quickly. My eyes widen when she jumps on me, making me land back on the couch.