016

PJM°

"Woah woah HE let you? Yah, Jiminie you have to be careful with-" Jhope examined my eyes and I suddenly felt darkness surround my vision.

3RD°

Jhope took a few steps back after he knew it wasn't anymore.

"Ghoul, your not tricking him right?" He asked

The ghoul didn't give any sign but spoke "No. I don't see anything wrong in helping myself"

"Promise to not let him down..."

"Ghouls dont keep promises. You should know that yourself. Whatever happens, happens"

Jhope looked towards Jungkook and Taehyung who both had worried faces.

All three then look towards the ghoul "We trust you"

The ghoul nods and walks out the door.

PJM°

My vision is back but my left eye vision is red and the other is normal.

"What the hell"

'we're half and half for today'

I hear him say in my mind. This is so strange. I feel more powerful than usual.

"You're still jiminie right?" Jhope suddenly patted my shoulder.

I jump a little.

"yeah, that's him" Taehyung laughed. I scoffed "Let's get going"

'How are you gonna get some if you act like this?.'

'shut up.'

OFFICE°PARK.CO

We enter the building and run towards the emergency stairs. All of used our speed to reach the 28th floor.

I hastly open the emergency door. My eyes go wide the second I stare at my half of the office floor.

The office was completely destroyed. Even my favorite vase was broken but I wasn't mad. Infact I didn't even care, I can easily pay and replace everything.

Jhope started to walk around to check for any injured workers.

"No one's on your side of the floor, I think? I can't smell anyone" jhope said.

I nod "Then let's slit up. Jungkook go look over there. Taehyung over there. Jhope you keep watch here. Call me if you guys need help" They nod and walked to the assigned spots I pointed to.

My vision was still red indicating that the ghoul is viewing everything I am.

Before I went to Kai's side of the building, I entered my office. I check my desk for anything stolen. Luckily nothing, but the silver pen that Nayeon gave me was broken.

"Damn...my baby bunny is gonna get mad" I chuckle.

'can you hurry?'

"Oh sorry..." I mumble.

Quickly, I scurry to Kai's side of the building. We are separated by a large wall and hallway. It didn't used to be there back then....

My eyes dart around his side and it seems completely normal. No employees but still clean. Who the fuck crashed my side then?

I wonder around the place, taking carful steps to not make sounds. I haven't been on his side in years so I never knew how it looked like until now. It's very minimal but simple.