09

I will be updating way more frequently now. I was busy getting ready for college. Let's go peeps!!

ERRORS AHEAD

PJM°

It's been hours since I came back home and Nayeon still hasn't woken up. I'm having a feeling I can't describe but I want her to wake up soon.

I have no one to talk to currently and my home isn't as bright as it usually is when she's not talking or laughing.

I set her down next to me on my bed while I try to wake her up.

Why am I always protecting this girl? Why am I being so gentel to her only?

I will always appreciate her for making me smile after many years but I hate being gentel to anyone. The only person I used to be gentel to is...her but she doesn't exist anymore.

"Bunny-ah..." I poke her cheek

"BUnny-aH!"

Her eyebrows furrow "NAYEON" I yell, pinching her cheek.

Surprised, she exhales deeply before sitting up on my bed. She doesn't say anything but only pants heavly "are you okay?" I ask

"I'm fine, goodnight." She lays back down and goes under the covers. I raise a brow "why in my bed?"

"Goodnight...Jimin" her voice sounded less energetic and more monotone. I was shook when she called me by my name. She has never done that before.

I was about to speak but she sofly snored. Sighing, I tuck myself in my sheets and scoot closer to her.

I don't need warmth but I still scooted closer and wrapped my arms around her waist. I need to stop being soft around her...Kai might do something. Something as bad as he did to 'her', which caused me to do the worst thing imaginable to the girl I loved.

Loved.

NEXT MORNING°PJM

I woke up to the birds chirping through my window. Stretching my arms, I realized I'm alone. I don't feel her warmness...

Rushing out of bed, I quickly shower and change for work. "Bunny?" I say as I search the mansion. Where is she?

"Yah! Bunny!"

...

"Ugh..where is she?" I ask myself

"Sir, Jimin. Miss Nayeon went to work early with a young man" I snap my voice to the old women. She is my house cleaner, along with others.

"Who was that man?" I ask, crossing my hands over my chest.

"I'm not sure, sir but he had a light blue sports car" she bowed and walked away to the living room.

Light blue sports car?

"What the fu– Kai?"

No way...I told her to stay away from him but she didn't listen? That little bitxh is gonna get it.

I angrily walk to my front door, my ears are basically releasing smoke with all the frustration I feel right now.

Passing by the kitchen, I enter it.

"Don't make breakfast today. I will leave early" I tell my nana from across the kitchen.

She's my chef but she treats me like her son and I treat her like my mother. She's wonderful.