o1

The chapters that had letters, were just an intro to the story. This is where the story starts.

Jimin stopped at many places along the way to get Naeyeon some clothing. She left everything she had at her old apartment.

It took many hours for Naeyeon to choose her clothing but she did in the end. Jimin didn't mind spending much, he had enough money to last him forever.

Naeyeon kept thanking the boy but he just ignored her. He knows she's extremely grateful.

It was now 3:20 am and Jimin and Naeyeon are now driving home but she fell asleep with the soft music playing inside the car.

Jimin kept thinking how he's going to keep her safe from others and from himself. He doesn't even know why he's keeping her safe. If she were anyone else he would be ripping them apart by now. What's so special about her?

Jimin, Just by getting near her he could kill her instantly. He's frustrated, his company is running low on bodies to transport and now he has all his workers, especially his Vice Presidents, doing the job.

Jimin parked the car and unbuckled his seatbelt "Bunny girl. Yah." He whispered but Naeyeon didn't even flinch

He sighed "Yah! Bunny girl!"

Jimin slightly yelled but she still didn't move. 'Damn she's a heavy sleeper' he thought

He had no choice but to carry her but he's afraid 'shit, what if I accidentally smell her?' Jimin was sweating bullets

He held his breath and carefully put his hand under her legs and one on her waist. He lifted her. She wasn't heavy at all, ghouls have abnormal strength but they do have a limit, To him she was a feather.

He opened the front door quickly, shutting the door with his foot he quickly walked up the stairs. As he was walking he scratched his skin on a loose nail from the stairs.

The small pain made him unhook his breath.

'Shit! I gotta get that fixed' he thought as he lightly panted.

Jimin realized his breathing and vision are starting to turn red. He tried to hold on to Naeyeon but he couldn't. Jimin let her fall and he fell on his knees holding his head.

"No no not now! I don't want to kill more friends" he screamed as the pain overwhelmed his body

His ghoul form is special, he isn't a normal ghoul. He isn't him self when he's hungry ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

His seven senses are acting up.

Naeyeon woke up the instant she hit the ground with a thump.

She groaned but was awaken fully when she heard the painful screams of Jimin

"Fluffy?! Fluffy, are you okay?!" She crawled to him and held his shoulders

"Lock your door!! Go now!!" He yelled at her. Jimins eyes were now red, his voice sounded deeper and his hair started becoming pink.

She was confused "F-fluffy but but—Ooh your hair!"

"FUCKING GO NAEYEON!" He screamed

She ran upstairs in fear. Her fluffy friend isn't normal but most importantly, he's in pain and she doesn't know what's happening.

Naeyeon ran to her room and tried to close the door but something was stopping her.

"What is that?" She yelled

A black object was in between the door. She used her foot to step on it as hardly as she could.

She heard Jimin scream "you fucking rat! Don't step on my tail!!" he screamed

She closed and locked the door immediately after the thing was gone.

'Tail?! Fluffy what's happening to you?' She panted

She heard light foot steps out side her door

"Open the door bunny~" she heard jimins voice linger but it was much different

It sounded terrifying to her.

She wanted to help him but she doesn't understand.

'I want to open the door and help' she thought

buzz buzz

Reminders!

I said don't open the door

Reminder scheduled at 3:33am

vote§share§follow