020

°JIMIN

"Hey! Don't touch him!" A familiar voice rang in my ears, slightly muffled but I can make out the words. It was Nayeon. Who was she talking to?

I open my eyes slowly, squinting from the bright lights of my office. I release a growl when I sat up with a sudden pain in my head, I shut my eyes from the annoying pain. "Jungkook, bring me some migraine pills please."

"Yeah, hyung." I hear him say and hear his footsteps leave my office. I sigh. I don't want to open my eyes, I don't want to see what I thought I saw...or maybe I do, I don't know.

"Jimin, are you okay?" That voice. I open my eyes seeing her face right in front of me, looking down at me since I'm on my office couch. Oh fuck...This is a nightmare.

I don't know what came over my limbs but my arm reached out in a fast movement to punch her in the face. I gasped "Oh fuck! I'm so sorry"

Nayeon gasped too when hearing the sound of my punch. I may have punched her too hard, but I didn't mean to. I stood up ready to help her but Nayeon did instead. I could tell she doesn't like Ayeon. The feeling must be mutual for both. I shake my head. I need an explanation.

"Explain." I suddenly say, shocking Ayeon from my voice. I remember how much I loved those eyes of hers...I really did.

"I...I don't know either? I've been locked up in Kai's attic for I don't know how long. I lost track of time the more I cried for help and no one was there to save me..." Her melodic voice rang in my ears, but I listened carefully. My eyes widen in shock. Then who did I kill?

"Wait, wait. You...I'm not dreaming?! A nightmare?! Bunny!" I turn towards bunny sitting on my desk chair with a sad expression. Her big eyes turn towards me in question. She hums.

"Pinch me. Ow!" A felt a pinch in my arm from the Ayeon in front of me. She weakly giggles. Okay, not a dream.

"I'm very confused. K-Kai lied to me about you killing my mother and I got extremely angry and my ghoul went crazy so I ran to your house and tore your body to pieces in anger and—"

"Th-Thats terrifying... From what I remember, Kai told me you were coming to kill me so he told me to hide in his attic...He never let me out since then...but Jiminie...I'm back. We can be best friends again." She lightly smiles and awkwardly turns towards Nayeon.

"and I see you have new friends..."

"Girlfriend." I quickly correct. I can feel Nayeon boring holes into our skulls all the way from my chair. I'm not sleeping in the guest room today, hell no. I hate getting kicked out our bedroom for dumb, small arguments.

"Present." Nayeon lifts her hand proudly. Ayeon looks back at me with obvious hurt in her eyes. I couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt in me. We were never an official thing but we did act like it back when she was the love of my life. In the past. 

"Jimin...I-I thought you would wait for m-me." Her eyes were glossy with bloody tears. I look down in guilt. Eventually everyone finds another person to make them happy and fill the empty void in our hearts, right?. What do I do?

"I'm sorry...I—" I cut myself off when she ran out the room, bumping into Jungkook causing him to drop the bottle of pills. She quickly apologizes before leaving the office.

Nayeon gets up from the chair and walks over to me, racking her fingers through my hair. "Fluffy..."

I get up quickly "I'll be right back, okay? I'm gonna talk to her." Pecking her lips, I run out the office to chase Ayeon down. Luckily she ran to one of the nearest bathrooms. I quietly open the door, apologizing to the other females before heading over to Ayeon in the corner. I frown when I hear her cry.

"I'm sorry Ayeon...But she makes me happy. I really love her." I explain. All of this is surreal. I still can't believe she's here. Alive and well.

"B-But you love me!"

"I did. I really did..."

She pushes me away, making me stumble back. Her watery eyes looking at me with sadness.

"I hate to say this, Jiminie, but I didn't wait this long just to be replaced..." She wipes her tears, leaving without another word.

She gives me bad vibes. I can't help but feel like she's indirectly threatening Nayeon and I can't allow that.

I nod towards the other people present as a sign to keep quiet about that just happened. I walk out the ladies restroom and I find Nayeon running towards me, I lightly smile as I extend my arms for her to jump into.

"Fluffy! I know you told me to stay in the office but I don't want to leave you alone." Nayeon runs up to me, jumping in my arms. I smile, kissing her lips and lower her to the ground.

"Don't worry about me. I'm sending you home, bunny, today has been a wild ride and it's safer at home"

I smile, taking her hand and lead to my office so she can pack up a few things before heading home. When we arrive I see Jungkook already starting to pack up for her.

"Jungkook, come here." I signal him. He walks over to me with a serious face and quickly shuts the door, leaving Nayeon inside.

"I think the girl from earlier wants to kill Nayeon noona..." Jungkook says.

"I was gonna say that." I say, gasping.

"I know, Hyung! That's way you should be careful. After you passed out noona tried to help you up but that woman yelled at her, showing her fangs. I had to stand between them or she would've jumped on Nayeon noona and killed her. Noona still has baby fangs..."

"...Alert everyone to keep an eye out for her. She's no longer aloud to enter the building. I'll be taking Nayeon home."

"You got it, Hyung." With that he walks away towards his office, a few doors away from mine. I sigh, opening the door to see Nayeon with an angry face.

Shit..was she listening?

"Uhh...hey baby?"

"You better tell me what's going on, Park Jimin. Right now." I can't take her seriously with that baby face of hers, but I will tell her everything. I don't want her to feel worried or scared, I want her to know she can trust me with these situations. Ghouls are unpredictable and Nayeon needs to know what to do if she is in danger. Her small fangs won't help in fight, but her strength definitely will.

"At home, okay?" I ask, taking her hand and lead her to the elevators. She nods, scooting away from me but I pull her back by her waist, giving her a back hug. I lay my head on her shoulder and try to comfort myself. She turns her head to me and playfully rolls her eyes when I make a kissy face. She kisses me quickly and we giggle to each other.

If it's to protect the people I care about, I will kill anything in my way.