Chapter Eleven

Aidan's P.O.V.

"Alright, I should probably start heading back home. But it was great to hang out with you guys!" T.J. smiled as she put her outfit inside a plastic clothing bag. "It was nice having you here with us!" I smiled. She gave us both a quick hug, telling Serena that she would text her when she got home, and walked out of the room, her shoes clacking down the hall. 

"Now, come here, you," I said, pulling Serena into my arms until her head was resting on my chest. Unconsciously, my hands began to softly stroke her soft blonde hair. Serena's breath was becoming ragged, and I could feel her heart began to beat against her ribcage. "Are you even real?" She asked. "I should be the one asking you that," I whispered, close to her ear. She scooted up, almost resting her head on my collarbone now. "Prove it," she said. Carefully, I sat up, cupping her face in my hands as I met her gaze.

And without hesitation, I kissed her with everything I had inside me. She was my dream girl, and I had no intentions of almost losing her again. "Okay, okay. Your real," She sighed, trying to catch her breath. My phone starting beeping from my side of the bed, and I quickly grabbed it, opening it to see the Livestream reminder I had set earlier. I scheduled it for 5:00, and I had a mere six or seven minutes to get everything set up.

"Shit," I jumped off the bed, rushing around the room as I grabbed my laptop, set up the mic, and set the Livestream to the waiting room. "I guess I should get out then?" Serena asked when I finally sat down in the faux leather chair. "No, you don't have to go. You can stay in here if you want," I offered. When it came to the weekly streams, Serena tended to stay out of my way, fearing that she would mess it up. But I told her multiple times that she could never mess it up. So, this time, I thought she would say no.

"Sure, why not?" She shrugged, getting off the bed and taking a seat in the chair next to me. I was shocked that she agreed to doing this, but at the same time, I was happy. The last time we had ever done a stream like this was the first day we hung out together. I stared at the timer, waiting for the seconds to go by. With every passing second, my hands gripped the sides of the chair like I was about to go down a tall rollercoaster. But when it hit zero, I felt Serena grab my hand and squeeze it, calming my nerves instantly.

"Hey, guys! You all have a nice week?" I asked the camera, occasionally looking down at the comments to see some fans were asking how my week was, others were talking about bits and pieces of their week. "My week is going pretty good! Thanks for asking, Tegan!" I smiled, looking over at Serena as she read the comments as well. "Hi, Samantha!" She waved to the camera. The comments started flying by quick as lightning, making it hard to pinpoint the certain ones that made us laugh.

"So, we're going to be answering some questions, so if you have any, don't hesitate to ask," I smiled, taking a sip from the large water bottle everyone was raving about being in the shot. Some asked simple questions, like our favorite colors, current song, but slowly, it got into more in-depth questions.

"Alright, a lot of you are talking about the upcoming tour Serena's going on. And I am going to address something a lot of you have been asking," I felt Serena take my hand, squeezing it as we both prepared to tell them what was going on. "I am not going to be on tour with Serena. It's sucks because I really want to, but my schedule is going to be jam-packed," I explained, letting out a deep breath.

"Yeah, so I'm sorry to those of you who thought that Aidan was going to be on tour with me and T.J," Serena nodded. The people in the comments seemed to understand the situation, while others seemed to be frustrated. With this weight off our shoulders, we tried to get the stream back on a happier note by singing. Dozens of people were asking we do a cover of Perfect by Ed Sheeran. And by the hue of Serena's cheeks, I assumed that she was imagining performing a duet to that song.

*********

Serena's P.O.V.

The moment I caught a glimpse of the comments requesting we sing Ed Sheeran, I could feel my cheeks turn pink as the thought crossed my mind. One dream I had had before I met Aidan, was we were walking in this beautiful garden with birds flying above us. And suddenly, he pulled out his guitar and started singing Perfect. I was brought out of the daydream when Aidan tapped my shoulder, silently asking if I wanted to do it. "Sure, let's do it," I nodded. 

Aidan: I found a love for me
Oh darlin', just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darlin', just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms.

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darlin', you look perfect tonight

Serena: Well, I found a man, stronger than anyone I know
He shares my dreams. I hope that someday we'll share a home

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time

Darlin', just hold my hand
Be your girl. You'll be my man
And I see my future in your eyes
Well, baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms.

Both: Barefoot on the grass, while listening to our favorite song.

Aidan: When I saw you in that dress, 

Both: Lookin' so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darlin'. You look perfect tonight
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, while listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see

Serena: Now I know I have met an angel in person

Aidan: And she looks perfect
Serena: And he looks perfect

Aidan: No, I don't deserve this

Both: You look perfect tonight