ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

A loud scratching could be heard as Shuichi Saihara sat in his office, bending over a notebook.

It may have looked like a regular teenager doing their homework in their uncle's detective office to most, but it was a boy working on the newest case in the office, something he seemed to be doing almost 24/7.

That case? To find the base and leader of D.I.C.E., a criminal organisation that seemed to be creating a few too many incidents around the country of Japan.

As Shuichi began packing away, a small sound rang out of his pocket. He hastily got out his phone and saw an email from his colleague Tadashi Nakamura, who worked in public information, about general cases that the agency worked on.

Shuichi scanned over the email, stopping when he saw something that caught his eye about the D.I.C.E. case.

'On Tuesday there was a tip off of location, and we have found the area has a high possibility of being the base. The search is optional, but takes place at 5am on Saturday. Please email me if you would like to come.'

It read.

He quickly emailed back, then finished putting away the few things he had gotten out.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Short chapter today but I think the chapters are going to vary in length anyways.

Here's the Kokichi cake I made for his birthday

You can tell I don't do cake decorating lmao

The inside is devils food flavour (like really chocolaty basically)

-Kai :D