ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

A loud knocking sound came from Shuichi's door, jolting him awake.

"Saihara-chan~! Wake up~!" Kokichi's (slightly muffled) voice came from behind the door.

Forcing himself to sit up, Shuichi yelled out, "In a minute, Ouma-san!"

Wiping his eyes, Shuichi got ready as quickly as he could as to not relive what happened last week. The thought still made him go bright red.

He opened the door and looked down to see Kokichi holding the one thing he hated.

Cat ears.

Deciding to ignore them, he greeted Kokichi and walked outside with him after grabbing a bagel and glass of orange juice each from the kitchen.

Though they were engaged in a fully 2-sided conversation, Shuichi's curiosity got the better of him.

"Ouma-san, I forgot to ask you earlier, but what are those for?" He said, pointing at the cat ears innocently.

"Oh, these? They're for you of course, Saihara-chan!" As Kokichi said this he put them on Shuichi's head purposely lopsided.

"M-me?!" Shuichi's face flushed with embarrassment as he fixed the ears on his head.

"Mhm~! You're going to become my beloved cat, Saihara-chan!" Kokichi chuckled, ruffling Shuichi's hair and causing him to fix his ears again.

"Are you kidding me? No way, Ouma-san." Shuichi took the ears of his head and shoved them back into the grape-haired male's hand.

There was no way he was going to wear that. At this point, it only felt like Kokichi was teasing him and taking advantage of the situation.

"Aww~ Why? They suit you perfectly!" Kokichi attempted to put them back in him but Shuichi gripped his wrist to stop him.

"I just don't like them. I'd appreciate for you to respect that." Shuichi lowered Kokichi's arm then moved to sit next to him.

"Whatever, it was a lie anyway. I stole them and forgot to put them away. Your reactions are just so funny!" Kokichi chuckled.

Shuichi felt his face heat up as he stuttered out, "D-don't laugh at me, Ouma-san!"

"Why not? You're just so cute, Saihara-chan!" Kokichi continued to tease him, trying to find out how far he could take this.

Shuichi remained silent as his face flushed further.

"Nishishi~ See, even you can't deny you're cute." Kokichi used the silence as an excuse to put the ears back on Shuichi.

This time, he faced no objection to the ears. Instead, Shuichi just watched.

"Saihara-chan, are you just gonna sit there and blush?" Kokichi leaned in front of Shuichi's face, just not touching him

"O-Ouma-san! D-don't get so close!" Shuichi jumped back slightly, but ended up rolling into some dirt that marked his jacket and the edge of his trousers.

"Really?" He muttered, taking off his jacket and the cat ears, revealing his black short-sleeved shirt and pale skinny arms.

"Are you really gonna strip in front of me now, Saihara-chan? You're so bold!" Kokichi looked away from the scene in front of him, feigning embarrassment.

"H-huh? No, of course not! I just got mud on my clothes, that's all." He muttered the last part, part of him hoping Kokichi hadn't even seen his lips move.

"You got mud on your clothes, huh? I can get them cleaned, but you'd have to wear my clothes in the meantime." another comment that seemed harmless but had possessiveness laces through it.

Once again, Shuichi ignored it.

"I don't mind wearing your clothes then, Ouma-san, just as long as these," He pointed to the jacket that was lying on the ground and the edge of his trousers, "Are clean."

Kokichi was slightly taken aback by this. He had meant it as a joke, a lie, but there was no way he could draw out now.

"Okay! Let's go up to our rooms then."

Shuichi was dragged inside by his wrist, his coat under his other arm. He noticed Kokichi had an extra spring in his step. 'I wonder what he could be so happy about.' he thought.

Once they entered Kokichi's room, instead of pushing Shuichi into his closet of a room, Kokichi sat him on the edge of his bed.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I really enjoyed the plot of this chapter lmao

i literally asked a friend 'should i get shuichi to strip for plots sake'

anyways-

Thanks for reading so far and don't forget to vote!

-Kai