ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"THUD!"

Shuichi was jolted awake by his head hitting the seat he was resting on.

"We're here! Get up, Saihara-chan!" Kokichi said, grabbing his arm and yanking him out of the car.

"Ouma-san, what do you mean?" Shuichi clutched his head, attempting to take in the scenery of the forest and the single building.

"It's Ouma-kun, Saihara-chan! Or Ouma-sama, considering you'll be under my control now..." the grape-haired boy deliberated, drinking some of the purple liquid he had gotten out of his pocket.

"You still haven't answered my questions, Ouma..." Shuichi muttered, attempting to stand up straighter.

"Well, we wanted you to stop investigating D.I.C.E, so we sent a fake location. Then, we found you. Now here we are, at my base." He boasted, putting his hands on the back of his head.

"That still doesn't really answer my question..." Shuichi clutched his arm where kokichi had been gripping it, giving him an almost innocent air.

"Whatever! Let's go in, I want to show you off!" Kokichi began to strut in, having grabbed Shuichi's arm once again.

"O-Ouma!" Shuichi said, taken aback by the sudden movement, but it fell upon deaf ears as he was dragged further into the desolate building.

As Shuichi was shown around, he struggled to handle the scale of everything.

The shared kitchen was like 10 little kitchens in one.

There were thousands of small across several floors (according to Ouma)

There were 5 multiple-use training centres that were almost always being used.

The list went on and on. Soon enough, they were heading up to the top floor, where Kokichi said his and 'Saihara-chan's' rooms were.

The inside of Kokichi's room was huge, with a balcony and a queen size bed, and a full ensuite.

Shuichi, though mesmerised by the room, was concerned about his own as it seemed there was only one room on the floor.

"O-Ouma-san..." He weakly attempted to get the other's attention, but Kokichi responded like he had shouted.

"Yes, Saihara-chan?" He replied, waltzing over to the taller male.

"W-where is my room?" Shuichi immediately began to fidget with his hands; he had only known Kokichi for a few hours, yet he felt extremely nervous around him. He felt intimidated, despite Kokichi's size.

"We share one, idiot!" Kokichi said, sitting on the end of his bed.

"Wha-"

"Juust kidding! Did I get you? You have a room here." He got up and opened the door next to the bathroom.

Inside was a relatively small room that had a bathroom and bed inside. Very simple, but it was a room for hostages after all.

"This is where you're going to stay for the rest of your life, so enjoy it!" Kokichi chuckled, shoving Shuichi inside and locking the door

"O-Ouma-san!" Shuichi fell onto the floor, but got up and started banging on the door. After almost 10 minutes, it was clear that it wasn't going to work.

As he laid on the bed staring up at the grey ceiling, he wondered if he really would be spending his whole life here. Then his mind landed on Kokichi. He tried to shake him out of his mind to no avail.

He sighed, knowing there was no point to lying awake either, so he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Another long chapter today! For those who want more OumaSai content, there will be a bit more next chapter!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!

-Kai :D