ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

"Shuichi~? Shumai? Are you alive?" Kokichi asked, waving his hand in front of the teal-ette.

Shuichi remained frozen as he stared into space. Kokichi sighed; it seemed he got flustered from physical contact. Not that it was a bad thing, but it meant doing things like kissing would have to come in time, rather than right away.

Kokichi pushed Shuichi to the ground , hovering over him, giving almost déjà vu from the first week.

Shuichi immediately snapped out of his daze to find himself in the same position he was in a few weeks ago.

"Ou-Kokichi!" He said, his red face not fading.

"Yes, Shuichi~?" Kokichi smirked from above him.

"C-can you get off me?" He attempted to sit up but failed. Kokichi was not a child's weight, regardless if he looked like it.

"Ok! But don't worry, we'll be like this soon enough anyways!" he chuckled. It was always comments like this that made his beloved Shumai flustered.

"I-Uh-Um-Anyways," Shuichi managed to stutter out, face getting even redder. "Don't you need to go somewhere today?" He remembered how Kokichi would always leave mid-conversation.

"Hmm~? Oh yeah! Yes, but you're going to come with me!" Kokichi smirked, chuckling lightly.

"Me? Um, alright." Shuichi was dragged by his wrist into a van similar to the one that brought him to D.I.C.E..

After a few minutes of simply staring into space, Shuichi decided to ask, "Where are we going? And why do I need to come?"

"Nishishi~ You won't find out until we get there, Shuichi~." Kokichi said. It's not like he wanted to keep it a secret, but he knew that telling him would mean he wouldn't be so cooperative to come along.

"Oh! I almost forgot, you need to wear these." He said, fishing out a pair of handcuffs from his pocket.

"Handcuffs? Why?" Shuichi asked, half reminiscing about the cases he saw suspects in them.

"Well, regardless of your relationship with me, you need to appear as my hostage if we meet anyone." Kokichi twirled the handcuffs around his finger, smirking as usual.

"F-fine, if I have to." Shuichi stuck out his arms, allowing Kokichi to gently slip the cuffs over his wrists.

Suddenly, the van pulled to a stop

"Yay! We're here! Come on, Shuichi~, I don't want to be late!"

Shuichi was dragged by the chain of the handcuffs, struggling to keep up with Kokichi's upbeat and quick pace.

"Alright, we're here!"

________________________________________________________________________________( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks for reading so far and don't forget to vote!

-Kai