ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

The next morning, Shuichi woke up blushing wildly. Why? He had been kissing Kokichi in his dreams. Again. He had been having them for at least 3 days straight. Luckily, it seemed that Kokichi wasn't awake, so Shuichi began to think about what the hell his dream was.

He couldn't like Kokichi in that way, right? Sure, he enjoyed Kokichi's presence, and he seemed like a good friend because of his personality, but there was no way he could be in love with his kidnapper, right?

He had never been treated badly, though. If anything, he had been treated better than most of the members of D.I.C.E.. It seemed like Kokichi liked him, or at least valued him from how he talked.

Burying his face in his hands, he rubbed his eyes and began to get changed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kokichi woke up around 5 minutes later and went into Shuichi's room to wake him up after getting changed.

However, he found Shuichi sitting on the edge of his bed, staring at the floor.

"Oh- Good morning, Ouma-san." He said, looking up.

"Morning, Shuichi! You're finally up early!" Kokichi said, Shuichi's first name slipping out easily.

"Uh... yeah." Shuichi felt his face heat up slightly at the mention of his first name, but ignored it as it died down.

"Don't just sit there like a depressed detective! We, or at least I, need to eat!" Kokichi grabbed Shuichi by the hand and led him downstairs.

'Depressed detective? What-' Shuichi didn't have any time for the words to come out, or to think, really.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

lmao depressed detective

i added some shuichi-sided oumasai yay

uh

Thanks for reading so far and don't forget to vote!

-Kai