ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

"Saihara-chan!" A voice came, its hand prodding Shuichi's face. "Oi! Saihara-chan! Wake uppp!"

Shuichi began to open his eyes, only to realise that Kokichi was literally on top of him.

"Morning sleepyhead! You're finally up, Shuichi!" He said, getting off the bed.

"What do you want, Ouma-san?" Shuichi rubbed his eyes, wondering what time it was.

"I wanted to wake you up of course! Plus, I want to get to know you more! Nothing wrong with that, rigghtt?" Kokichi grinned, staring at the still sleepy-looking boy in front of him.

"Uh..." Shuichi was taken back by this comment. 'Maybe if I wasn't locked up like this,' He thought. "Whatever, Ouma-san. Not like I have anything better to do anyways."

"Great! Let's go! I want to learn more about my beloved Saihara-chan!" Kokichi lugged Shuichi out of bed, dragging him into the elevator where they sat in silence.

' 'My beloved Saihara-chan'? What does that mean?' Shuichi thought, those words circling his head as they descended to the lobby.

He seemed to be in a daze as Kokichi dragged him through several doors until they were both lying on the ground.

"Oi, Saihara-chan!" Kokichi's words barely pierced Shuichi's consciousness.

Most people would have given up, but Kokichi decided to have fun with it.

"Shuichi~?" Kokichi asked, putting his face as close as he could to the other's face without touching him. Having received no response, he pushed Shuichi onto the ground and sat above him.

"Ouma?! What are you doing?" Shuichi's startled voice came from below him, causing Kokichi to grin; he had finally come out of his daze.

"Oh, nothing~" Kokichi grinned again as he got off the (very red) Shuichi. "Just making sure my beloved Saihara-chan was okay!"

"Again, that nickname..." Shuichi muttered under his breath.

"Do you not like it?" Kokichi enquired, sitting access from the other "I chose it especially for you!" His face began to frown. Though those tears were fake, a part of him felt sad.

"I-I mean... uh.... I do like it Ouma-san, I just wanted to know why you called me that. D-don't worry though. I don't hate it." Shuichi stammered. He wasn't used to people being sad because of him, let alone his kidnapper.

"Good! Anyways, welcome to D.I.C.E.! " Kokichi smiled. The part of him that was sad went away, much to his relief. "We have almost 10,000 members and countless weapons! I can change anything worldwide with just a phone call! That just shows just how great I am!"

"That's pretty cool, Ouma-san." Shuichi said. He was listening intently for any clues, but found no more than he already knew; Kokichi was being careful with his words.

"Though there are many organisations of D.I.C.E. across the world, I run them all! The leaders you know of are under me!" Kokichi boasted, grinning again.

Shuichi's eyes widened at this. He hadn't heard there were multiple organisations, or that D.I.C.E. was global.

"Shoot, you weren't supposed to know that..." Kokichi muttered. "I guess you'll have to join us now!"

"W-what?" Joining D.I.C.E. was the last thing he wanted to do, even if he died.

"You hear me! Either that or... I'll have to kill you!"

His eyes widened again. He wasn't being serious when he thought that.

"K-kill me?" Kokichi grinned; he was having fun with this. Saihara-chan seemed to be taking everything he said as fact.

"Yup! So you need to decide!" His grin got even larger. "I gotta admit, it'll be fun having someone so interesting arou-"

"No." Shuichi's defiant voice came.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Quite a long chapter, I think the next will be kinda short.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!

-Kai :D