($) 18. pushing boundaries

"Emily," I laughed, putting away my dishes two weeks later. "I told you you don't have to help."

She basically lived in my apartment, as she spent much of her time there, but all of her belongings were still at her place with the exception of some clothes and personal items. (It was nice to see her toothbrush next to mine.)

I didn't like to see her doing household chores other than what she had done, like washing a dish she'd eaten off of or vacuuming up crumbs she'd left. It made me feel weird to see her doing more than she needed when she already did so much for me.

"Who said I was here to help?" she asked. I knew that voice, and I could almost feel the grin she wore, even with my back turned to her. She pressed her body up against mine and wrapped her arms around my waist. I chuckled and pretended to ignore her advances. "What, I get nothing?"

"What do you want?" I asked as I put away the last plate and hid my smile. She took me by the hips and turned me around to face her, and both of us were grinning wide.

"You. Always."

Emily swooped in to kiss my neck up and down, letting me sigh happily. She sucked a hickey on my collarbone and held me by my hips against the counter. After kissing a while more, she grabbed the backs of my thighs and lifted me onto the counter.

"Good girl. I want those pants off of you, I want to see your beautiful body, baby." She helped me get them off, more difficult as I was sitting on the counter, and smiled to see the lower half of my body. "I love seeing your perfect body, angel. How're you doing, baby?"

"Good,"

"Good. Very good, my love. Let me kiss you,"

"Of course," I replied. She kissed my neck and rubbed my thighs slowly. My heart rate rose as her hand moved steadily up my leg.

"I love your body, Galina, angel, mm, you look so good..."

"Em," I moaned her name. She fought a smile and continued kissing my body. One hand now rested on the top of my thigh while the other's thumb moved in circles over my underwear. "God..."

"Good girl. You're very good for me, baby." She took her thumb off me, and looked up to see me pouting and pleading with my eyes. She grinned. "You'll be okay, angel." Emily lowered herself to meet my thighs, leaving simple kisses before graduating to hickies. "Oh, god, baby, I need you right here, can I please have you? I wanna make you cum right here, Galya."

I didn't want control. I hadn't taken it. I didn't want her to be submissive, to need me. It scared me. Emily noticed my fear and looked up at me.

"Hey, you're mine. I'm going to make you scream my name, for as long as you want. How's that, angel? I'm gonna make you cum so hard for me here, baby."

I felt a little better. Now I just tried to focus on her voice. "Keep talking, baby," I instructed. "Dominate me,"

"Yes, pretty girl." She kept sucking on my inner thighs, leaving red marks over developing bruises. "You're so fuckin' sexy, baby, you make me so hot. Can I eat you out right here, gorgeous?"

"Yes, please," I begged.

"Then beg me." My blood ran hotter. Fuck, she knew what she was doing.

"Emily, please, I need you to eat me out, I'm so wet for you, please,"

"Very good, baby. Of course." She took my underwear off me and kissed up my leg. "You've been a very good girl, Galina." With that, Emily went down on me, remembering just how I liked to be pleasured. "Mm, taste so good, baby," she mumbled against my clit.

I was having a hard time staying sitting upright. Emily grabbed one of my hands and put it on the center of her upper back, just below the base of her neck. My other hand joined it, as I knew that's where she was going next. My fingers interlocked behind her head.

"Good girl," Emily said. "Baby, you taste incredible, you're so hot." She sucked hard on my clit, making me yelp. It was a lot to handle. "You alright, baby?" she asked, now just using her gentle tongue.

"Yeah," I breathed heavily, "I'm good. Little less than that?" I hoped she wouldn't mind calming it a small bit.

"Yeah, that's good," she replied. Emily sucked me off again, lighter this time, and asked, "How's that, pretty girl?"

"Much better," I groaned. She continued, humming against my clit, and I knew I was on the edge. "Emily, I—"

"Beg me." She slowed but didn't stop. "Beg me to cum,"

"Emily, please, I can't take any more. I need to cum, I—god, please." If I got overstimulated, I wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Good girl. Good girl, cum for me, beautiful." I let go, moaning loudly and painfully as Emily rubbed my outer thigh. I sighed. "You're wonderful, baby,"

"Can you do something for me?" I asked.

"Anything,"

"Can you go grab me some underwear? These are wet," I chuckled. Emily smiled and kissed me, having me taste myself on her, and she went to go get a pair of underwear for me. She returned with a smile and the underwear, which I put on followed by my pants.

"Hey," said Emily, "how was it? Did I go too far?"

"Um, I...I know you meant well, baby—"

"No, if I hurt you, I need to know." She was stern now. I didn't like it.

"Emily, please stop. I'm okay. It was just a lot, sweetheart." I showed her a small smile. "I love you, okay? Give me a kiss, sweetheart." I held her upper arms as we kissed. She had this apologetic look in her eyes, and it wasn't fun to see. "Don't feel bad. I'm perfectly fine, love. We can talk about it in a little while, but right now I just want a cup of coffee and for you to cuddle with me on the couch. Okay?"

Emily smiled and kissed me again. I started to make my way to the coffee machine before she put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Let me."