This is not over

Hello my lovely readers! Unfortunately for all of you, I am not dead and this story is not over. No, I'm too much of a bitch to give this all up.

But, I have decided before I can add another chapter to this book, I have to rewrite all of the rather... lackluster chapters. So, I will be rewriting the first 9. There will be no changes to the storyline itself, just repairing and giving this story the love an effort it deserves.

Because (*cough*) I have an ending... and it's a planned one too! Totally not one I made while finally came up with around chapter 12, and has been the plan since chapter one... because this story in 2019 totally wasn't just a random after though of a tumblr DMC writing prompt and an excuse to fantasize about running down a castle hallway in that one Joanne Fleming wedding dress.

This chapter will be deleted once I finish rewriting and publishing all of what I plan to do, and the chapter one rewrite should be up later tonight or sometime tomorrow. If you want other work from me, my tumblr is honeydew-mel0n and I've been taking writing requests for Devil May Cry, DmC: Devil may Cry, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. If that's something you're into and want a change of pace from me.

Thank you everyone who's stuck around this long or came later and stuck around because,,,, chapter one was posted July 10th of 2019.

Happy 3rd anniversary everyone!

-Sunshine