[12]

The morning started with frantic knocking at the front door, loud enough to shake the house. Dream groaned, as did George.
"Dream, go answer the door" George mumbled rolling over and away from Dream, allowing him to get up.
"It's probably just Sap, he can come back later" Dream mumbled against the pillow, slithering his arm over George's waist to pull him closer.

Yet the knocking didn't stop, it'd now been fifteen minutes and George was starting to get irritated.

"Dream just go answer the fucking door" He groaned, pulling away from Dream again.
"If you're that bothered you do it!" Dream retorted
"Fine" George got up, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at Dreams head. He pulled in the draw strings of his sweats and headed to the door.

The door was continuously hit, even when George grabbed the keys to unlock the door, upon doing so he was met with a chest.

He looked up, a male stood, mid to late fifties. Grey hair that had obviously been Blonde previously, stubble on his chin. He wore a dark blue polo shirt with nice cut trousers, he was dressed smart and smelled strongly of a mix of dark liquor and cologne.

"Can i help you?" George asked, looking up the at the man. The man scoffed, shoving pst him.

"Sir- excuse me you can't just- DREAM?" George called out following the man, the man pushed the door open to the bedroom, Dream had just gotten out of bed, his hair a state and his eyes tired. Yet they widened at the sight of the man and George startled expression.

"Da-" Before Dream could get any words out, the man grabbed Dream by the front of his shirt, holding him up.
"When one of the guys at the work said to me, 'Mile, i didn't know your son was one of those fags' i didn't believe him, almost hit him on sight. My son, star athlete in school? my son who took his girlfriend to prom? my son who's making more than me and his mother combined. I thought, there's no way my CLAY. was one of those ass fuckers." His dad yelled, Dream didn't once wince, neither did he react. His eyes had glazed over and he was completely frozen.

"Well then, you going to speak? Or cower like a fucking fag? Need me to speak to your little friend instead" His dad let go of him shoving him to the floor and approached George, the man was much larger than George, he was the same height as Dream however his fathers build was much more lean, he had more muscle on him.

"Oh fuck off Dad" Dream yelled, grabbing him by the shoulder.
"You wanna know something funny?" Dream chuckled, narrowing his eyes at his dad.
"Your perfect school athlete spent most of his later years in school fucking guys. I know surprise right? i fucked half the football team y'know!" Dream burst into a wheeze, George just stood frozen watching as it all broke out.
"Knew i shouldn't of let you around James, that fag fucking brainwashed you"
"Nothin' nobody did dad, i just can't help shoving my dick in guys!" That was the cause for the first punch to be thrown, hitting Dream straight in the nose. At that point they were fighting on the floor, George didn't know what to do, He tried pulling Dreams Dad off of him but to no avail. They continued like that until Dream managed to get up.

"Get the fuck out of my house" Dream yelled, wiping his nose that had began bleeding profusely.
"Don't talk to me ever again, i'm disappointed in you clay." His dad shook his head, shaking his brushing knuckle and leaving the house with a harsh slam of the door.

The second the door slammed, Dream broke down, George hushed, grabbing a cloth and bringing it to Dreams nose.

He rushed into the kitchen, grabbing a bag of iced peas and rushing back to Dreams aid. He threaded his hand through dreams hair, holding the iced peas against his nose.

"Fuck- i didn't- i fuck-" he wiped at his eyes, George didn't say a word he just continued to hush, practically cradling him- not caring if his shirt got bloody at all.

"It's okay Dream, it's okay" He continued to run his hands through dreams hair, letting Dresm rest his head against his chest.

After some time Dream calmed down, George convinced him to shower. Whilst he did, George changed clothes. He'd never Dream in that state, he'd never been so quiet in the seven years he known him.

Dreams figure wasn't too big, he was honestly a similar body type to George, just much taller. He wasn't too toned, neither did he have much on him. In photos George had seen from Dreams days in high school, he was much more toned, muscular and he always kept his hair short.

George took things into his own hands, he grabbed Dreams phone searching for a specific contact.

Upon finding it, he typed it into his own phone and began typing a message.

Message to: James.

['Hello Jamie! It's Dreams partner, George, Dreams just had a rough running into with his dad :(. His dad said some pretty shitty things, hurt him too. I think right now Dream just needs some comfort from family and by the looks of it you're all he has left family wise. Thank you, address will be attached below']