Harry Styles

Hey , my name is Darcy Styles and I am a proud daughter of Y/N . I learnt that Styles wasn't really my mother's last name but she decided to changed it when she has me growing inside her belly .

To be honest , I never understand my mother's obsession towards a boyband who I know well didn't know my mother as much as she knows them but one day , everything changed .

It was their anniversary and since I was in town , my mother forced me to go with her for some gathering they made every years for their favourite boyband . And me being a good daughter , I obeyed although I didn't find any of this important .

The streets were crowded and I found myself cursed under my breath a few times because it took me half hour to find the parking .

I glance at my mother once I shut down the engine . She seems like so deep in thought so I tried to shake her old body gently .

" Mom ? " she flinched and spare me a second glance before exiting my car . Only then I realized she is crying when I saw tears are brimming down her pale cheeks .

I followed her lead towards the busy crowds and I found I am not the only daughter who giving their mother some company as I found a few more young female who is at the same age as mine .

" I can't believe it has been 22 years . " my mom's remark catched my attention and I let my curiosity get the best of me as I stand behind her quitely . Her eyes darted towards a sign and my gaze followed her to find the same last name I have . Harry Edwards Styles .

" You used to asked where is your father when you were younger and I just keep changing the topic . Now I think it's time for you to know the truth . " her eyes never leaved the sign that has well written names on it .

Rest In Peace 1D
Harry Edwards Styles
Louis William Tomlinson
Niall James Horan
Zain Javaad Malik
Liam James Payne

" I was raped 24 years ago and the police never manage to catch the raper . My world is crashing down on me and all I ever think about is death . " my breath hitched in my throut as I find the air is knocked out from my lung .

" People keep giving me the dirty look and I feel like they were blaming the whole incident on me when I am the victim . I tried to commit some suicide when I found out that I was pregnant , with my raper's child . " my vision become blurry as I fight back the tears . I used to imagine I came from such a perfect family and never came across my mind that my life is created from a crime .

" My parents find out and they are putting me into the hospital where I was guarded by two nurses all the time . Then my birthday came and I guess they tried to cheer me up by asking me what I want for my birthday . " a hand put itself on my shoulder and I realized it was belong to my Y/F/N's daughter . Without second thought , I buried my face on her shoulder , needing all the support I could get .

" At that time , One Direction came across my mind and I quickly asked to meet them . I never thought it would came true but my parents work hard for it and they made my wish came to life . " picture of my grandpa and grandma playing around my mind causing me to grip her shoulder tighter .

" The doctor didn't allowed me to leave so they come to me instead . When I saw them coming inside my hospital room , I burst out crying and my mouth told them what happened . They keep saying how sorry they were for me and I could tell they are trying to makes me forget by inviting me for their next concert at Manchester . " I force myself to pull away and look at my mother .

She has gone through so much but still she keep her image strong . I never see her cry until today and knowing what happened to her kills me inside .

" When it was time for them to go , they all left except for Harry Styles . He sits right next to me and take my hand . Only then he realized the scar I have in attempt to end my life . The next thing he said makes me stand strong until today . " finally she darted her gaze towards me and open up her arms , waiting to hug me . Wasting no time , I run into her arms , hugging her tight .

" I can't erase your past but you can take my last name . Promise me you will always start a new chapter everytime you wake up in the morning because nobody else could see how beautiful you are except for me . " I could never imagine how much this Harry Styles has changed our life but believe it , he did changed my mother's life for the better .

" I don't expect you to remember him but he was rushing back when I was about to deliver you into the world . You are his favourite girl until his last breath . " I pull away , staring into the picture of 5 young man that was hanging proudly on the wall .

However Harry Styles catched my attention the most . I could not remember him but I could imagine him changing my mother's life . I could imagine him giving some hope even when the darkness started to eating people alive . And I know if wasn't because of him , me and my mother won't be standing right here .