Capable

Jisoo's POV

"What are you doing here Taehyung shi?"

I ask the man who was sitting in the sofa with his one leg over the other. His hands resting comfortably. He was sitting there as if this place was his.

"Did you missed me?" He ask smirking as he got up from the sofa and walk towards me

"You wish."

Taehyung chuckled.

"Do you want me to help you with the company matters?"

I look towards Taehyung who was now already sitting infront of me.

"No. The company's matters is mine to deal with. I will solve it myself." I replied.

"And how do you know about the company's matter. And how did you get inside?" I bombard him with questions.

"Ask me what I don't know. I almost know everything." Taehyung boast.

"And for how I entered your office, don't you think thats a very absurd question." Taehyung said, raising his one eye brow.

"Is it? How?" I question.

"I can wake a person from death. Enetring someone's office even if it is securely locked, will be a piece of cake for me." Taehyung answered in a duh tone.

Ah right!

"Then what are you planning to do as a solution?" Taehyung ask.

"And why are you so curious? Its my business you know."

"Oh come on Jisoo, you are my business." Taehyung's gaze suddenly changed from curious to dark whike saying the last part.

My eyes widen "Y-yah, who said I am your business."

Crap! Why did I stuttered!?

"We made a deal so thats means your business is my business. Isn't it?" Taehyung said. His gaze returning to normal.

Wah, the duality of this guy.

Just then something click my mind.

"Why aren't you reading my thoughts?" I ask.

"Do you want me to?" Taehyung smirk.

I swear, I want to wipe that annoying yet attractive smirk off his face.

"I-its not that. You always read my thoughts aloud so I was a little surprised that you weren't reading my thoughts today." I reasoned.

"You told me not to." Taehyung shrugg.

"Ah right! I told you not to. Its a surprise that you are listening to me. Does that mean....."

I suddenly widen my eyes,