Embroidery

Jisoo's POV

"Why are we here?" Taehyung ask, inspecting the area we just reached.

"Its the place where I get my inspiration most whenver I want to design something that is related to embroidery." I answered.

"Here?"

I nod as an answer.

"What was the name again? Name of this village?" Taehyung ask, still looking around.

"Bukchon Hanok Village. People here still do embroidery you know. Thats why this place gives me inspiration when I am designing something related to embroidery."

"So have you got your inspiration?" Taehyung said

"Well, I did." I said.

"What? Already? We just reached here. What did you plan?" Taehyung's eyes widen.

I chuckled "lets walk. I will tell you as we go around."

Taehyung and I started walking side by side as we look around.

"This time I got inspiration from the blue sky-"

"What? The sky? The sky is same all around. How did you got your inspiration here only." Taehyung cut off.

"You know, people of this village continue the pratice of embroidery with much enthusiam then the rest of Seoul.

So when I look for inspiration in other place where embroidery is done by machine I don't find much inspiration in the most of rarest things.

But here, wherever I look around, I get an inspiration even in the most commonest of things." I explain, the boy.

"Whats the difference between clothes that is embroidered by machines and the clothes thats is embroidered by hands?" Taehyung continued with his questioning.

"The warm feeling in clothes thats are embroidered by hands is something a machine can never achieve." I smile at him.

"Wah! The way you talk makes me think that you are very attached with embroidery." Taehyung chuckled.

I chuckled,

"Well, I am indeed attached with embroidery. Because, its something kind of a cultural knowledge of one's country. It makes me respect the old Korea more."

Taehyung's POV

As I listen to Jisoo and her embroidery explanations there is one thing crystal clear.

This girl knows her stuffs.

....................................................

Jisoo's POV

It was already really late at night but I am still in the company.

I was in my designing room, a pencil stuck in my ear and one more pencil in my hands whose lead was touching the white paper, designing my new cloth.