Consequences

Phoenix's POV

"Kim Designs makes a drastic success with the new product launched by the company. The product was self-designed and self-made by the CEO of Kim Designs, the talented and beautiful Kim Jisoo."

"The new products launched by the Kim Designs is in great demand in the market. People are loving it."

"CEO Kim Jisoo is nominated for Designer of the Year again this time. And her design is also nominated in the Best Designs."

were the only news playing all over the South Korea or maybe even overseas.

The designs launched by Kim Designs was surely a great success.

The members of board directors were once again gathered in the meeting hall with CEO Kim Jisoo and ofcourse Park Chaeyoung beside her.

At the end of the table, the PPT was on and a person presenting his PPT presentation.

"The recent product was of a great success and has raised the sales by 87.6% This time, there was no loss found. Vilneer Embroidery has regain its reputation and the financial conditions has become stable."

The man explain as he pointed the remote at the graph that showed the blue line going up and down.

Everyone gave a round of applause to the woman sitting at the other end of the table.

Chaeyoung smile, "I knew Jisoo unnie could solve this crisis." she internally thought.

"You did great CEO Kim." everyone complimented.

Jisoo just gave them a smile.

After a few discussions about their future planning towards the company, the meeting came to an end.

"Chaeyoung. What is my schedule for this week?" Jisoo ask Rosé as they walk towards their respective office.

"Its not really much. The most important one will be the Designer Award Show that you are nominated it."

"When is the award show?"

"Day after tomorrow. You are allowed to bring a partner." Chaeyoung replied.

"Okay. Thank you." Jisoo said before finally departing ways with Rosé.

Jisoo's POV

I walk to my office room and there I found Taehyung sitting on my chair.

"I did expected you to be here." I said.

Taehyung laugh "Congratulations. Seems like someone got a huge success."

I smile "Well, thank you."

I look at Taehyung going through the files on my table.

"Taehyung ah."

Taehyung look towards me as a response.

"I am attending an award show day after tomorrow. Will you join me as my partner." I said

"Partner?"

"Yes, partner."

Taehyung stood up and walk towards me.

"No problem." he answered.

I smile brightly at him before saying,

"Then, thats a deal."

.........................................

Taehyung's POV

I walk inside my house that I bought to stay during the time I live in the human world.