Chapter 2

It was a while before it started to rain, the party was ruined. At least the mud came off me now. I took my jacket off and grabbed Hamelt, I ran into the garage. I herd thunder, Hamlet let out a cry, I make him feel better by petting him and tell him to calm down. Someone in the back said aww, it was Jai. "Hey thanks sorry about that, the mud and stuff." "Mud? But you..." "I saw from my James window." "Oh" "yeah I'll give you son dirty pig March for this." He helped me up and I let Hamelt in to the house. I saw James and Emilie, they where kissing. Me and Jai both said "ooo get it." We looked at each other and laughed. "Ha we would say it at the same time." In the back James and Emilie laugh. Jai took me to his room gave me dirty pig sweats, bandit shirt and his bandit crew neck. I changed and he said , "give me your we clothes I'll dry them in the dryer for you." I gave them to him and said , "thanks." "No problem stay here babe." I looked at him and whispered. "Babe? Lol ok then." I sat in his bed, I herd my phone vibrate, it was Adiel. "Ooo what are you doing rn?" I replied "umm I'm in Jai's room I was soaking wet :(" oh course she took it the wrong way. ";) oh I see." "OMFG ADIEL NOT LIKE THAT IT WAS RAINING." "Ha I know, why you in his room?" "He gave me merch and his sweater to wear cuz I got wet and he went to dry my clothes, shit hold up he's back." Jai looked at me, and Asked "who you texting?" "Umm my friend Adiel." "Oh Beau's girl friend ?" "Yup." There was silience, "can you ask her where is Beau at?" Sure I texted Adiel and she said "he's with me in our house sam." I told Jai and he said, "well ok then, I can't let you leave you'll get wet again." I laughed and said "ha that's what she said that." We both laughed. "Umm I'll give you your sweater tomorrow." "It's ok keep it." He smiled. I was forced to take it was raining a lot. I was James pass by Jai's room. I looked at him and he paused. "Did you want to say something?" He asked me. I looked at him, "please don't break her heart." He smiled at me and came to me and sat next to me. "Don't worry I won't I love her to much to me hurt her." I smiled a wide grin. "Thank you James." I stared Blankly at Jai's room wall, He was nowhere to be seen. I just went on Twitter on my phone. " Jai seen with @Lukes_Brookss in LA today with hamlet." Other fans saw and tweeted. I was surprised I was recognized. I stalked the accounts tweets and saw that they tweeted about Adiel with Beau. "Mystery girl spotted kissing Beau." I exist Twitter and text Adiel, she texted me first, "SAM THEY KNOWN IT WAS WHAT IF JAI SEES IT OMFG." As I began to type Jai came in and said sorry for the wait. He was shirtless and wet. He was probably out in the rain I thought. I wanted to take a picture so bad but I just looked down. "Did I make you uncomfortable?" Jai asked. "No......I.....just.. I'm busy texting sorry." I think he could tell I was nervous. I told Adiel "idk I doubt he'll see but you and beau 😏." Jai went into his closet to get dry clothes; all I could think of was what if they saw the pictures with if they find our fan accounts? I got up to exist his room, "where you going?" "Oh I'm going outside to the living room." He turned and said "oh ok." Hamlet was crying I didn't know why. He had an empty bowl so I looked for his food. I finally found it after 10 minutes of looking. I went to the living room. Emilie was there with James, they seems way to deep into the convo so I went on Twitter.

Emilie POV:
I was quite happy that the love of my life was finally going to be in my arms forever. His kisses made me forget about all my troubles.
"James?" I asked. "Yes my love?" "I love you, you make me so happy you have no clue." James smiled as I finished my sentence. "I feel the same Emilie, where were you my whole life?" He asked. I chuckled and hugged him. James went to grab his phone, he was typing and the stopped and suddenly my phone vibrated. I checked and James had tweeted, he tweeted about us. I couldn't stop blushing or smiling. You make me so happy you have no clue I'm glad I can call you mine; is what his tweet said. I looked up from my phone screen and James came forward and kissed me. His kiss was so amazing, his lips where soft, we couldn't stop kissing. I finally noticed sam was sitting there in her phone. "James!" "Yeah?" "Sam has been here how long?" "Umm I don't know I think she just got here." We both looked at her until she looked up. Sam just did an awkward smile and looked at her phone again. Me and James just started to kiss while sam slowly fell asleep.