11. Proper Introductions pt. 2

~ Kai ~
As she slammed Max into the wall I was fazed by her sweet smell of vanilla and strawberries. Zach started purring. She is exquisite, strong and others things I cannot explain. "Adelina," I said. She turned towards me. She vamped right into my arms. Holding each other's arms. I could feel the electricity pulsing between us. I lifted her chin up.

Her eyes faded from red to amber. Her wolf took control. Her name is Danny. She also said Adelina was stubborn. I'm not surprised. Then, her eyes faded from amber to brown. She was embarrassed that Danny did that. She tried to step back, but I held onto her arms. "I'm not letting you go. Not ever." She nodded.

She turned around to face everyone, while I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Hello. My name is Adelina Petrova and I'm from the Crescent Moon Pack. It's nice to meet you all." I grinned.

My mother squealed. "ADELINA! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME! ALSO YOU! YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm Natalia, Kai's mother. Call me Natalia, Nat, Lia or even Mom. Please do!" "Oh lord," I grunted. I stuffed my face in her neck, inhaling her smell. My father chuckled.

"Dear Nat. Hi Adelina my name is Bryson. I don't care what you call me, but just don't call me 'sir.'"

~ Adelina ~
I nodded. I looked over to Sky and Travis. "I know you two. You're Skylar and Travis. I saw you both with Kai at that cafe in Michigan. Wait where are we?" I looked up at him. "We are in Michigan," I said. "Great! I love the snow. Oh hi Theo. Didn't I say I wouldn't kill you unless you gave me a reason? Well you gave me one," I said. Kai and the rest except Max tensed up.

I grinned. "I'm just kidding! Theo, I'm a nice person, but don't take advantage of me. Got it?" He nodded quickly. I skipped over to hug him. He relaxes and hugs me back. I hear a growl coming from Kai. I turned around towards him. "Oh hush. Don't be jelly." He rolled his eyes.

I looked at Max and gave him an evil grin. I tackled him onto the ground. We laughed. We got back up and hugged. "Ugh I missed you idiot!" I said. He let go. "You're the idiot. And I missed you too, Lina." I felt a arm loop around my waist. Kai. He pulled me close to him.

Max rolled his eyes. "How many times have I told this pass month and a half? I know she's your mate, but she's also my sister. You break her heart I will castrate you, but I know you won't hurt her." "I won't." I looked between the two. My eyes turned red. I can hear the blood pumping through their veins.

When is the last time I had eaten?! I pushed Kai away and back away from everyone. They looked at me cautiously. "I need to eat." I zoomed out and into the woods. I can hear them behind me, but just yards away from me. I hid behind a big tree. Snow is falling slowly and it looks like I'm in Wonderland.

I spotted a deer. Female. I feel guilty every time. She's pregnant too. Man! I have too much weaknesses! Then, I hear a bobcat creeping upon her. He growled. I snapped my neck towards the bobcat and lunged straight at it. It struggled beneath me. And then, it's screams filled the woods. And it stopped. I'm a messy eater when I haven't eaten for days. I looked behind me and I see them.

"You should've told me Lina. I would've gotten you some blood bags."

"I know, but I couldn't wait and I really needed a run. Now I need a shower."