uh oh

I DIDNT WANT ADIEN TO CHEAT ON TAM TAM SO I CHANGED IT

**********************************************************************************************

I couldnt sleep i kept tossing and turning, i had one thing on my mind. Adien.

he was all i could think about. I got up from my cold bed and slumped my way down the stairs making sure i was as quiet as possible. I walked to the fridge to get some juice and one i had closed it i saw a figure i couldnt make out who it was i began to panic . i opened my mouth wide and was in the process of starting to scream but the figure covered my mouth.

This must be a prank thats all i could hope . Soon the lights came on and the voice whispered in my ear.

" If you scream i will shoot you sweet cheeks"

i knew who it was i didnt want to believe it but that voice belong to my dad. i nooded in understanding and he slowly released my mouth.

" now now dont be afraid i just came with a message , you see these security guards of yours wont protect you and i will always find you so dont try running away. I will get you in a few days and then i will have may way sweet cheeks. " he whispered dauntingly.

" Why not take me now " I asked carefully.

" you have always been smart but the thing is your just not smart enough you see sweet cheeks daddy has to find a place to keep you so no one can hear your screams" he taunted.

I kicked him where the sun dont shine and i ran screaming . Soon enough i heard lots of foot steps thudding on the stair.

So many questions were hurled at me i couldnt think straight. Soon a feminie voice shouted "BOYS"

i found the courage to speak up " my dad was here he told me he will get me soon "

i heard gasps and lots of we will protect you from the younger ones.

i gave them small smiles.

" we can move " said jimmy

" he said he will find me " i whispered.

" indeed i will " my dad said coming out from the shadows holding a gun.

*************************************************************************

im sooooooooo sorry its been 5 months geez im so horrible

this one was for jasmine and obehi in my class

***** bye