Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tash and I  were in my room  pickin our out fits Tash chose a red dress that stopped mid thigh  and showed some chest and chucked on black heels she looked sexy.

i choes a black lace dress with a hole showing my clevage wih red heels. We did our makeup and hair and went downsta\irs to see the boys dreesed up and ready they were talking and laughind and once our heels hit the floor everything went silent.

" can we go now or are you guys just going to stare " i said Tash chuckled as ASH stared at her.

we left the house and arrived 30 minutes later and i saw couples grinding and people swimming. " hey Ricky this is my best friend Tam tam and my other friends Ash and Adien." she said. hey he said.

" you guys wanna play dare or double dare with my friends " he asked

" yeah" i said. he took us to a room where his friends were pklaying we sat down and one of his friends picked on me. " dare or double dare" he asked " double dare " i awnsered back.

ohhhhhh everyone said. " i double dare you to lip lock for 30 seconds  with .......................................................................TASH.

" WHAT " I SHOUTED  " you heard me " he said smirking

" fine come ere Tash"i said

she walked over and I placed my lips on hers . i hearsd every one count " 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and so on. once they finished counting. me being sneaky whispered for tash to follow me to get some drinks.

We dashed runing downthe staIRS TO THE KITCHEN . we took 2 massive bottles and drank it in one go whie everyone chanted. i was hammered. These 2 boys took us to the dance floor and we were grinding .

In the corner of my eyes i saw a furious Adien and Ashton coming. " r-un" i shouted at Tash. we sprinted trowing up on the way until we were caught Adien threw me over his shoulder while Asht threw Tash over his then i blacked out.

sorry it was short