fairs, kisses and fireworks.

"are we there yet" i asked Adien for the 15th time.

he groaned " yes five minutes"     " you said that 10 minutes ago" i moaned. it was so quiet  so i decided to do an armpit fart. i was wearing a summer dress with pink vans.

i lifted my dress and realized Adien was staring so i did an armpit fart. he jumped out off his seat."jeez don't do that to me " he groaned  . well someone is cranky.

"and BTW i can see your rad lace pants" he smirked.  Oh shit i bushed like a red tomato."don't worry its cute " he said.

i was about to reply but i saw heaven .It was the fairground. i opened the door and ended up rolling on the floor. i saw Adien quickly park and run to me laughing.

" egar are we" he smirked he gave me his hands and pulled me up my lips nearly touching his and me staring into his eyes.

"erm lets go you have to win me something" i said nervously

2 hours later it was dark and Adien won me teddy bear and i was on a high sugar rush.

We were sitting down on the fairs lawn to see the fire works. i was running and pulling Adien with me and i ended up falling on top of him i looked in his eyes again and with my courage kissed him when the fireworks came.

at first it was gentle then he flipped us over and i gasped and he stuck his tongue in me i moaned as our tongues fought for dominance.

he won and we kept kissing until i was out of breath.

we were resting our foreheads on each over.

then i realized I TAMIA WAS IN LOVE WITH ADIEN

Adien POV

that kiss was magical and just then i realized I ADIEN WAS IN LOVE WITH TAMIA.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK I AM SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF NO ONE VOTES OR COMMENTS

PLEASE OR I MIGHT DELETE IT SINCE NO ONE WILL COMMENT OR VOTE

ANYWAY WHO HAS IDEAS FOR A PLOT TWIST.

A