cheer comps and nudity

It was the day of the cheer championship. We got into a mini bus and i talked to Tash the whole way.  when we got there there were so many different schools and i started getting scared. we had to get into the regional then nationals which was going to be heard.

" come on girls lets go stretch" our coach said. 

after stretching

" come on girls were up next" the coach said

we did our routine with out fault and we sat there waiting we wanted at least come 1st 2nd or 3rd  because then we would get into the regionals.

" in third place millsbrough high" we clapped , "in second place with a one point differece to the winners royal oaks" we stood up to collect our trophy.

" hello i am cindy and we are live from the cheercomps and here with me is alstar Tamia. hello tamia how is your mom"  the lady asked.

i noticed i was on live tv " erm shes good" i answered fake smiling

" can we meet her" the lady asked.  " sure when you die" i said. she looked shocked.   " what do you mean" the lady pressed.

" shes dea\d ok happppppy" i shouted.               "im sorry anyway as soloist champ how did you feel working with a team and getting into reginals" she asked.

" its fun and i am so excited to win reginals" i shouted . doing a backflip . i walked off and the camera followed me i turned around and bumped into someone and the camera crew were still following me. Aron my bestfriend from my old school.

" Tam tam omg i missed you so much " he said hugging me he looked in the eye and gave me a big peck on the lips that what we always do.

" so tamia is this your boy friend" the lady asked. she was starting to piss me off.        " no ewww" we both said laughing.

" he is my best friend and could you stop bugging me," i demanded.

********************************************************************

AT HOME

i had invted Aron to my houseand introduced him to everyone.  i dont think they liked him after watching him kiss me especiall ADIEN .

" ARON" i shouted from my bathroom.   " YES BABE"  i laughed. "can you get my towel" i shouted soon i heard footsteps and i guessed everone heard what i saied and wanted to make sure he did nt see me naked. Aron has seen me naked many times so he walked right in the bathroom and gave me the towl.

" damn you are sexxy" he said i put my underware on and walked out grabbing Aron into the room and Adien and Ashton and Tash were sitting there on my bed

i ran behind Aron and quickly put on my clothes.

" hey guys what did you want" i said softly.

" how come he gets to see you naked and i dont" tash said.

" becaause he always sees me naked so i am confident he wont try anything" i replyed.

" but it is true you are sexy" aron said sitting down pulllling me on his lap.

" which one of you is she dating" Aron asked

" adien" tash said pointing to him

" ohh you must be jelous she is on my lap but dont worry i wont steal her even if i had she chance" he said smirking.

Adien scoffed and pulled me off Arons lap and ou of the room

" why i asked you out and you do this i dont care if he is your bestfirend is this a joke to you" he shouted

i looked at his lips grabbed him and kiss him.

PIC OF ARON ON SIDE.