i am sorry

After spending another day in the hospital i was finally released i got to know Adien more and he was very interesting to say the least.

i was in my bed until i heard shouting and me being nosy i went downstairs and saw Adien shouting at George.

they saw me George ran to me and huggd me i pushed him off me. " Iam so sorry" he said.

" Leave me alone i dont want to see you " i shouted.  " please Tam Tam" he whispered

" too bad and do not call me that if you were my friend you would not even think of hurting me get out before i make you." i screamed at him He stepped closer and held my waist and looked into my eyes.

i brushed him  ofF"PLEASE LEAVE NOW" I DEMANDED

" THIS IS NOT THE LAST YOU WILL HERE OF ME" he shouted.  he then raised his hand to slap me i waited for the impact but it never came. Adien punched him and kicked him out of the house. I cried hard Adein hugged me and kissed my forehead.

i looked up and got lost in his eyes and kissed him his toungue asked for entr which i happily gave in and he lifted me to the counter and stood between my legs and kissed me more.

we kissed for abut 3 minutes and i pulled back and let me tell you there were sparks.

" go out with me" he said

"yesss" i sang.

vote comment share   

A.