JEALOUS

When we saw Cole he was with another guy. " hey this is my friend tash" i said " this is Marcel" COLE SAID

" WE WERE GONNA GO SHOPPING IN LA SENZA" tash shouted . what is wrong with her today but Marcel smiled.

" erm i think it will be better if you guys stayed here" i said." nah we will come" Marcel said.

we walked in and Cole started playing wit the bras he put it on his head  i brought out my phone and took a pic and put it on instagram and i put a bra on my head and i took a doubles selfie with him.

i checked a comment.  Adienken10 - what are you guys doing come home now.

i ignored it and took a video of Marcel carrying tash out of the changing room only wearing  a bra and hitting Marcel i put it on instagram

Ashtonissexy- you guys should come home now with the boys we would like to have a chat.

i told everyone and we decided to leave and when we got homwe we met a furious Ash and Adien.

" this is Marcel and Cole" i said  pointing to them.

" girls you may go"  i rolled my eyes and took Tash.

" but you girls promised you would show us what you bought on you" Marcel shouted.

" change of plans" Adien shouted. 

"wait " tash said

" can i get your numbers" she asked,.

" sure " they both but the numbers in her phone

we heard shouting from downstairs then a door slamming. we went downstaires to check what was going on.

" whats wrong guys " Tash asked.  " nothing but why did he take you out off the changing rooms" Ashton asked.

" oh i see whats going on you guys are jealous you did not get to see me in my  bra " Tash said . i giggled. i looked over and i saw Adien just keeping o himself.

" yep i was jel but i cant wait for our date tomorrow" Ashton said tickling Tash.

aww they loook soooooooooo cute.

i wish ADIEN liked me. If only because i am starting to like him.

i looked to Adien and saw he was staring at me.

I looked away blushing.

Adiens PoV

She is flawless. her hair is perfect and yes i was super jelous i wished that was me. I have to make a move .

" can i talk to you pls" i said to Tam tam oh how i love that name.

" sure lets go to  my room" she said.

When i got to her room it smelt like flowers damn i was whipped.

" tam tam will go out with me again "

Back to tam tam

" i erm yes i would love that " i said

he smiled and kissed my cheek and walked of . i started jumping on the bed , then he came back in when he saw me he smiled and left

ohhh shit

soon jimmy, parker and logan came in with water guns they splashed me. ohh its on i thought before chaseing them aroung the house.

pls comment because i do not know what you think about my book.