wolf wisthles

I was woken up by some banging pots near my head .I screamed Adein's eyes shot open he smirked and greeted me with a dazzling smile.

' hey Andy can you stop banging the pots.' I said than he ran off. I checked the time it was 7:00 so I decided to get into my uniform. Which was a mini pleated skirt which stopped mid thigh,long white socks, a white sleeve top and a cardigan. I decided to put some makeup which for me was just lipstick. then I left my hair down and put on some ballet flats.

I grabbed my gym bag because cheer tryouts was today.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen where everyone was busy eating.

'moring ' I said. I got a few hellos back.

I picked up half a slice of brown bread and decided to run out before they caught me not eating well.

' not so fast Tamia sit down and eat some oats and fruit.' Jenna said sternly.

I sat in an empty chair and everyone was looking at me I put the oats in my mouth slowly it was horrible I ran to the sink and spat it out.

'ew what is this it's all mushy I only eat half a slice of bread a day and I am perfectly fine.' I said annoyed.

' not in my house from now on Adien has to make sure you eat 3 times a day no hurry up and go to school' she said strictly.

we all got our stuff and left I had to ride with Ashton.

'so you cheer sexy huh' he said.

I nodded and the ride to school was quiet I got out the car and entered the school.

I heard boys whistling at me I just glared.

I bumped into a boy and damn he was fine.

'sorry' he said smirking

' its fine hi I am Tamia but call me Tam Tam.'

'I am George but call me orge orge.' he said

I laughed 'really orge orge that's the best you can come up with wow'

' I wanted a nickname too so I made one up.' he said

'let me see your subjects oh we have most together. lets go' he said walking with me .

we walked into maths and saw girls sending death glares.

oh no this is not good.

★★★★★

not a good ending but pls vote and comment and share

-A

Pls comment and vote