BFF and headaches

" wake up in the mornin feeling like P Diddy" I groaned switching off my alarm.

i rushed out of my bed falling down my head was pounding. AHH it hurts like shit.

i  struggled to get up but i pulled through it. i had my bath and changed into a yellow crop top, a black skater skirt and my  grey converses.

When i got downstairs i sat down and no one was there so i decided to treat my self to Starbucks. i rushed out of the house and walked to Starbucks. I ordered my caramel frappe and sat down

"hi iam Tasha i am a cheerleader at the school we go to and i think were gonna be bestfriends" tasha giggled.

" i am tamia but do call me Tam Tam." i said .

For the next 20 minutes we sat there talking then i realised we were late for school.

" do you wanna come to my house there is really no point going to school" i said  Tash nooded.

we walked all the way to my house and no one was inside.

"come up to my room"i said.

we ran up the stairs. i flopped on to my bed and we startedhaving a pillow fight for some reason she then hit my head darkness covered me.

TASHA'S POV

OMG I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

i grabbed my phone and dialled 911.

" hello 911 here do you have a problem"

" well my friend has just passed out and she cant breath" i said

" ok hold on mam we have located your ophone and we are on our way, does she take andy medcine"

"yes she told me takes in jections to help her breath should i give her"

"yes "

i ran to her bag and got the injection and stabbed into her arm.

 soon enough i heard an ambulance i carried  Tam Tam down the stairs and rushed out side.  Her normal tanned face was now pale. they took her frome me and they gave her CPR.

She was awake i ran to her and hugged her.

About 20 minutes later the whole family was back and all i saw was Ashton staring at me.i blushed like real bad. I let go of Tam Tam and sat next to her.

" Tash" Tam Tam said croaking

" yes, by the way iam so sorry for hitting you" i whipered in her ear she laughed.

" are you guys lesbians" a little voice said

" andy how dare you" the mother said

Tam Tam pov

I was laughing so hard. then i had an idea i grabbed Tash and dragged her to my room.

" lets prank them i am gonna pretend you choked me to death and then you come out with blood on ur hands when they come up i scare them.2

"ahhhhhhhhhh" i screamed.

Tash left the room with ketchup on her hands.

i closed my eyes i heard an evil laugh and then isaw everyone come in with an scared look.

then i jumped my face looking as if i was about to pounce.

then Tash ruined it by laughing . Then i saw Ahto smiling at her making faces everyone tured looking her way and Tash flushed.

i mouthed to her ' we will talk later'.

sorry this was shit i was not in the mood

A