1.Arrival

-Sollux's Pov-
I laid up in my new bed. I wasn't ready to go to school. I got up and shuffled to my closet. I grabbed down a black short sleeved shirt that had a reference to my favorite band and some grey skinny jeans.

I went and made myself a simple bowl of honey nut cheerios. I ate the bowl before grabbing my bag and slipping on my black and white converse.

I walked out to the bus stop. I stood,waiting for the bus as some scrawny looking kid comes and stands by me. He was about 5'5 compared to my height of 5'8. He had a purple streak in his rich brown hair.

I could tell he was a nerd by his glasses,even though I wore glasses too. The guy had in ear buds,listening to some shit I probably will never listen to.

The bus arrived and i got on,sitting in the last seat. Great the guy sat in the seat beside me. I tapped on his shoulder. He slipped out his ear buds. "Yes, w-what do you w-want?" He said with a stutter that made my heart stop. Wait what? No just ignore it.

"Why are you thitting bethide me?" I questioned the male. The said male responded. "W-whale w-where else w-would I sit? This is my seat."

I blinked in confusion. Then shrugged it off. "I don't thee your name here. Beethideth i don't even know your name."

"My name is Eridan. Eridan Ampora. So now-w you know-w mine,w-what's yours?"

"Tholluthk. Thollukth Captor." I said,not happy about my lisp. I sighed softly.

~Eridan's POV~
I looked at this sollux. He was taller and had the most beautiful voice. His lisp wasn't that offensive to my ears unlike everyone else's stupid voices. "W-whale Sol,I w-was thinkin w-we could be friends."

His response wasn't what I expected.

"No thankth athhat. I don't need friendth." I could hear the edge and depression in his voice.

"W-what? No evveryone needs a friend!" Wait what am I thinking? I don't even have a friend. I'm too cool for them. Then why do I want him as a friend?...

"Well I'm not everyone. Bethideth I bet you have plenty of friendth." Sollux said dismissively. Why was he being so cruel to me???

The bus stopped and we got off the bus,going inside the building. While hottie mcgrumps goes to the office for his schedule,I went to the empty music room to play my piano.