10.Movviie niight.

((TW: Smut,yaoi
*Eridan's POV*
I put in the movie and sat on the couch,snuggling into sollux's side. He doesn't seem to mind so I stay there.

I wasn't really paying attention to the movie. I had too much on my mind. I kept thinking about the boy next to me. 'I wonder if he w-would be like this at school?'

I sighed softly and rested my head on his chest. 'Maybe when the movie is over I can ask him.'

I ate a bit of popcorn and focused on the movie to distract me from my thoughts.

I sighed contently. I looked up at sollux. He was totally into the movie. I decided to sneak a small kiss.

I pecked his lips and chuckled. He smirked and leaned down slightly,kissing me a bit deeper.

I blushed and kissed back just as much,adjusting myself so he isn't leaning down. I straddled his lap again,kissing him.

He pulled away. "Hey ED,how far do you want two take thith. I mean I want two go farther I jutht don't know if your comfortable and thhit but-" I cut him off with a quick kiss.

"Sol,let's not go too far. M-maybe later but Im not exactly ready to havve my ass rammed. But...if its pleasure your lookin for then maybe
I can help." I looked directly into his eyes as I said that.

He blushed and I can tell he was fighting taking me then and there.
I smirked and slid my hands down to his pants. I unbuttoned them before moving and kneeling in front of him.

+sollux's POV.+
I blushed,biting my lip. I watched as he slid off my jeans. My boxers bulged and Eridan seemed to notice it. He smirked and palmed down on the bulge.

I gasped and held back a moan. He palmed down on the bulge in my boxers again. "E-ED..."

Eridan looked up. "Yes?"

"T-take off. My boxerth. And...and your pantth. If I get pleathured,you will two." I said,shakily.

Eridan nodded,slipping off his pants. He slipped off my boxers and his own.

((Yeah so I'm ending the chapter here. Byes.))

(Jk. I'm not that cruel.)
I blushed,my cock standing tall. It was about 8 inches. I looked at Eridan's and blushed. He was about a 7 1/2.

I motioned for him to sit beside me. He did as he was told and sat there. I placed my hand around his cock and pumped it softly. I heard him gasp.

"S-sol I'm...supposed to be helpin you...not the other w-way around." He whined.

I smirked and kept pumping him. "Well are you enjoying it?"

Eridan nodded,biting his lip. He moved slightly and took my Hardened dick in his hand. He pumped it at the same rate I was pumping his.

I gasped. "Hnng..." I pumped him fatser,eridan copying my movements.

I moaned softly. In all truth this was my first time even doing something like this. I pumped him faster,harder. He mirrored me again. I went faster. I heard him moan and try to mirror me again. I moaned. I was feeling the pressure in my abdomen build up.

"E-ED...I'm g-gonna cum.." He nodded,going faster. I moaned and came,pumping him still. Eridan came seconds later.

We pulled our hands away from each other. I grinned and smiled. "Damn your handth magic."

Eridan laughed. "I'm pretty sure yours are more magical."

We slipped on out boxers and pants before cuddling up together on the couch. The movie had already gone off.

((NOW THIS IS THE REAL END OF THE CHAPTER. Gave you guys a longer one,due to such short chapter last time...ALSO PLEASE SUGGEST A TITLE FOR THIS CHAPTER AND NEXT CHAPTER IN THE COMMENTS. THANK YOU AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM. THANK YOU FOR ENJOYING CHAPTER.