13.Why me?

+Eridan's POV+
A minute after sollux left.
I watched as sollux went back to grab his phone. I heard someone call my name from across the street. I looked and saw my brother,Cronus.

I hadn't seen him in forever! I missed him so much. I ran forward,trying to get to him. I stopped,realizing he was shouting something. I couldn't hear him.

I felt something hit me. Whale, I saw it more than felt it. I turned my head just as the car hit me. I looked into the car and saw the woman from earlier.

And that woman was my mother.

+Sollux's POV+
Present time.
I sat in the waiting room,crying softly. My head was in my arms as I sobbed. My boyfriend was in the hospital now.

((Bolded italisised like this will be his thoughts.))

It'th all your fault.
It screamed in my head over and over. I got up to head to the bathroom and I saw a nurse come out.

"Anybody here for Eridan Ampora?" I immediately walked over to her. I saw a man walk over as well. He had a phone in his hand.

The nurse waited for him to get off his phone. "Feferi. Get meenah. Eridan's hurt....I don't fuckin care get your ass dowvn here nowv" He hung up.

I looked at him quizzacally. I,then, looked at the nurse. "Ith ED-Eridan okay?"

She glanced at us worriedly. "Well, he's comatose at the time...his room number is 618." She left quickly.

The mysterious man follows as I start off toward Eridan's room.

Leave me alone.

I enter his room and almost cried out. My Eridan...he looked so beaten. He had bruises on his face and a double W looking scar on his forehead.

I sat on his bed beside him and carress his cheek. "ED...I'm thorry..."

The man watched the whole time.

"Nowv...excuse me but I don't knowv vwhat your doin to my brother." The man said.

Oh yeah...eridan had a brother.

"Cronuth. I'm thorry we had to meet like thith. My name ith thollux. Eridan ith my boyfriend. " I say not so confidentially.

Cronus softens. "Oh shit...I'm so sorry." I nod at him and mumble out an okay.

Idiot. Eridan probably didn't want him to know

We sat in silence till Feferi and Meenah showed up. Feferi looked like she didn't care. Meenah looked so worried.

Meenah rushed past us to Eridan. "Shrimp. Oh that beach I swear I will krill her."

((Hey guys I just wanted to add a quick update. So yup. Don't hate me.